How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

sostoned

Provider
so stoney stoned
not how the game can made better or whatever, simple cold business.

What will make you deposit.

remove EP IV and all other gambling related activities
show some love to Space
base economy on (L) items
make solid tutorial for noobs
mentoring 2.0
remove useless bp's and ingredients
remove lags
lower auction fees, make trading interplanetary
improve communication
implement promised features

Guarantee 20 percent profit

Guarantee 20% profit from ? MindArk pocket? do you even think before you write something?

well, he just answered the question what could make him deposit.
Not about how to actually do it.

I wanted to give the same sort of reaction.
MA can make me deposit for any good investment opportunity like deeds.

I wanted to give the same sort of reaction.
MA can make me deposit for any good investment opportunity like deeds.

imagine all players buying deeds, sleep ingame and just post trash on this forum, you get deeds payback from what? This game needs hunters, miners, crafters not people that walk pets and die for 3ped near oil rig...

imagine all players buying deeds, sleep ingame and just post trash on this forum, you get deeds payback from what? This game needs hunters, miners, crafters not people that walk pets and die for 3ped near oil rig...

Dude, we just answered the question "what can make me us deposit".

The question wasn't how can MA generate enough money to make investing worthwhile.
Or did I miss something?

No, MA can't make ME (= my personal point of view) deposit money to pay to play.
I dont want to put money in to play.
I want to put money in to invest.

Each his own, right?

more money succesfully ingame stories, more then Neverdie and Deathfire, and the pills system to be known by the players, exactly what each pills do, how they stack and how you can get them exactly. I bet that no more then 1% of the pl;ayers know to reach maximum advantages of pills in an event.

Last edited:
How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

List would be to long.
And wating for it to happen would also be to long.
(looking at history how long they take to fix things, and so on)
So for me, trust is gone, and it takes long to win my trust back.
So,
You lost me
:nutkick:

Last edited by a moderator:
This game needs hunters, miners, crafters not people that walk pets and die for 3ped near oil rig...

So if I buy 100 CLD's or LA you will force me to loose all my profits on explosive projectile gambling?

You forgot fruit walkers and sweat gathering avatars...

there are many issues that could help convince me and stuff that i feel would be important to improve my convidence into the game and my progression in it ...

like a reversal of what feels to me like an ill suited attempt to isolate the proffessions effects from each other.
->abundance of lootable ul items vs the few usefull craftable L items
->ep crafting that goes directly trough the tt terminal instead of the resources gathered by the community
->the complete disregard for the effects event drops can have on the economy (see for example iron prices recently)

but while i would love to see those aspects changed, the biggest and honestly only real dealbreaker is see is the cost of living vs level progression.

think of stuff like riks thread about the fen mace what you will, but when the common community consensus is that a lvl30-40 item requires at least a hunting budget of several 100 to a few grand eur/dollars laid aside (just for repairs not for the items themselfs) just to make the purchase sustainable, then i have to ask myself why i would want to reach that point.

Given, this was a more extreme example but i ll try and explain:

i am all for the game allowing players to pay/risk more to have a chance at winning more or to simply make it more thrilling BUT currently the only alternative to those ever increasing costs with each lvl is only stagnation.

We currently have a system in place that offers more or less the usuall progression mechanics as motivators (for hunting: skill lvls, new equipment, higher level mobs to hunt, chance to find more rare and expensive gear).

Sadly at the same time, you are either forced to pay more to keep up with the progression or to completly ignore it.

Making a huge part of the game and what would normaly drive a player to continue grinding, lvling, spending completly useless and it's pursuit activly detrimental to the enjoyment for anyone who isn't willing to grow his/her budged continiously.

I doubt, tough that this can easily or at all be fixed at this point.

Last edited:
Zero cheaters for me would be a main reason, its always annoying when someone is trying to get any advantages beside of you.

So if I buy 100 CLD's or LA you will force me to loose all my profits on explosive projectile gambling?

You forgot fruit walkers and sweat gathering avatars...

Crafting = ep gambling? wow, smart guy :laugh:

I didnt forgot, but fruit walkers and sweat gathering avatars are good for the game economy :yup:

Zero cheaters for me would be a main reason, its always annoying when someone is trying to get any advantages beside of you.

The real world must really suck for you.

New engine with complete overhaul PE -> EU -> EG (Entropia Galaxys)! :D

Yes, EU needed the best new players. Not only players, MA need to do a good campaigne of advertisement and marketing.

I can deposit more if economy could be better

Last edited:
1 - Just fix economy based in crafted item against looted one
and i sure you dont nee change a damm thing in game to everything going fix itself

2 - make all skills important to people keep back and keep grind

This last event fen cause big damage in markups and going take 1yr to recover

Last edited:
The question is fairly obsolete for me, as I am regular depositor :)

Reword it to:

What can MA do that I will deposit more?

1. Fix known bugs
2. Implement what has been advertised years ago already.
3. Fix economy (crafting).

Thats the most important points.

The question is fairly obsolete for me, as I am regular depositor :)

Reword it to:

What can MA do that I will deposit more?

1. Fix known bugs
2. Implement what has been advertised years ago already.
3. Fix economy (crafting).

Thats the most important points.

I second this. Also, MA, put the foot down hard on cheaters (distribute their networth in a banned cheaters' bonus loot pool), and stop developing stupid crap like 3D goggles and similar projects. Focus 100 % on EU and it will not only survive but flourish - no bugs on Caly, regular adding new exciting content (BUT with sufficient beta testing!), bug-free Planet Partner planets = take my money

Space missions.

Bigger, meaner mobs in denser spawns in space. (Dropping loot as expected equivalent to their level).

We are sitting there with huge guns, huge defence, the skills and ammo to burn, but hardly anything to shoot :(

not how the game can made better or whatever, simple cold business.

What will make you deposit.

Make the game better so that people can feel good about the game itself and about recommending EU to others, so that it grows. The platform still offers big advantages over other games in my opinion, but you don't really want answers of 'how' or 'what' here, so I can only answer that MA needs to convince me of various improvements that convince others too.

edit: improvements to space as above would be one way of increasing the chances that I would deposit again, yes.
As I doubt that MA has the power to strengthen the euro against the dollar, I guess that doesn't count as a helpful suggestion of how I would get more from any deposits...

Offer Value added service

1. For crafters offer subscription for higher number of points on AH ( could work for hunter/miner too but i feel crafters need it most)
2. For LA owners provide means for them to improve events like an interface where they can add rare/very rare/uncommon loot to the pool of mobs on the LA. Charge for this service.
3. For miners charge a flat fee subscription where claims get auto drilled ( cost still charged based on device one owns and so imp will be still less charge then say mod exca)

I could go on and on.

Lots of ways in which MA can charge without changing the balance by adding Value Added Service under subscription. Whether the current state of coding will allow for it or not, I don't know so that is upto MA to decide the viability.

Lock down items during events. It's discouraging to be competing against several people passing around the same super uber gun(s), armor, etc. This would also help the economy by encouraging people to buy their own stuff, buy high end crafted/looted items for the events, etc.

By making me ATH or badly Uber. That would get my loyalty for life.

Offer Value added service

1. For crafters offer subscription for higher number of points on AH ( could work for hunter/miner too but i feel crafters need it most)
2. For LA owners provide means for them to improve events like an interface where they can add rare/very rare/uncommon loot to the pool of mobs on the LA. Charge for this service.
3. For miners charge a flat fee subscription where claims get auto drilled ( cost still charged based on device one owns and so imp will be still less charge then say mod exca)

I could go on and on.

Lots of ways in which MA can charge without changing the balance by adding Value Added Service under subscription. Whether the current state of coding will allow for it or not, I don't know so that is upto MA to decide the viability.

A total interface development of la, where u can move objects, add/remove tree, set area of spawn of a dna and range dimension, chose dna loot stardized options. could buy ur own rig and charge it with the material u want to give out on the land with the amount per h to drop. Everything charged for ped ofc.

Virtual reality, ingame voice chat, possibility of streaming video on ucg signs screens and panels, like putting ur own twitch ingame.

New animation for new items original and cool, sword can produce martial art effects as well as claws and knifes. Guns original animation belonging to the gun only, pvp rank system with points and rewards and new battle for possest of lands and assets from guilds.

Possibility to insert ur own furniture design ingame for a fee, like creating new special chair and sofas ingame thru a blueprint that u can insert in an npc and upload ur own maya template made by specific rules and with limitation.

Possibility to buy a private rooms where u can invite ur friends and decorate them with ingane items with trade restrictions and with custom design that maybe do not rely on mindark servers but on ur own, that would enlight band from ma server and allow the possobility or more players ingame so big advertisement.

New platform, new ships, custom made ships, possibility to build at an insane cost of resources ur own privateer or equus or mothership or maybe a movable spacial service station. A couple more very annoying space mobs.

Add a second galaxy with interactive space mission that end up with different reward due to player choices.

Some mission could provide interactive optional video.

Tell people you switched to a new version engine and the low quality graphic is just because imported from the old engine and that new content will have amazing quality.

Hire a billion of graphic artist. Do not listen to players needs.

I started my break in early 2017, still haven't really "come back" to the game. The main thing that's holding me back is lack of active development. I know they have a small team, I know they've been focusing on "bug fixes" and such (which is great, don't get me wrong), but after being away for two years and coming back to the exact same game (the only major change I can see is Loot 2.0) ~ I don't feel very motivated to give them my money. Feel free to correct me if there are some amazing changes to EU that I haven't noticed yet :eyecrazy: !

yep then i'd say possible big hof on any mobs' level (like "good old days" (?) )
loot aimk2 on longu young

Better loot is always nice, but aside from that, I'd like to see a more stable business model.

I could throw some serious money at the game, but because my PED is only considered a "contingent liability" that means in the event of a company shutdown, me and every other player wouldn't likely even get a penny as a result. Doesn't really encourage investments by smart money.

That's not even mentioning that the hay-days of Entropia could possibly be in the rearview which isn't going to help for future player growth. They have a very unique IP here that no one else has managed to touch, which should be bringing many players to the game on that fact alone. But if there is ever any serious competition in the "Real Cash Economy" space in the future, I have a feeling Entropia, as it stands today, wouldn't make it out alive.

If MA make the game more fair, it will help me to deposit more.

I want to have the possibility to buy a shop or an appartment on any planets, but MA don't want, that do not help me to deposit more.
I want to have same chance than a Calypso players to loot an item when there is an Universe Wide event, that will help me to deposit more :)

This is a pretty loaded question...

The first thing to consider is that you can't get blood from a stone. I think it's safe to assume that there is a limit to how much people will deposit regardless of anything within Mindarks power. I mean you simply cannot deposit money which you do not have. I think there is a good number of people at this level already depositing literally every expendable dollar they have over and above their basic cost of living into this "hobby". There are some people hopelessly addicted to this game and other forms of gambling.

Next, assuming though that we are talking about how can Mindark make you deposit your maximum that are you able to monthly. For me these are the biggest things...

1. Make withdrawing money faster and easier. I'd put a lot more in if I know I could get it back in under 24 hours instead of 3 fucking months!
  2. Give me more assured retained value for my money. The real ball buster is with the regular "swan dive" markup crashes that happen on most mid-higher end items. I'd like to buy an angel set. But I'm not about to put in $1400 ($1800 CAD) today for something that could easily be worth $700 next month/year (or less depending on the exchange rate). As another example, look how much the coveted mod merc has tanked in the last 2 years. I'm not sure how this could be fixed but to invest more I need more faith that larger investments in gear aren't going to be quickly lost due to markup crashes.
  3. Drop the TT overhead on all items. Seriously every non-limited item in the game should go ELM route. 1 PED max tt value and just adjust the extra costs (ammo, probes...etc) accordingly. For example, why does my F-105 need 82 ped max TT (3881 uses)? Who drops that many probes in a single run? Why not drop the TT down to 1 ped, drop the decay and just consume more probes with the same resource claim size. Would obviously require some changes to the code but I find this overhead to be insane for the item. I'd also like to see something similar with armor. Having several hundred PEDS locked up in armor TT is BS. Especially in the UL versions since you HAVE to keep them topped up for max protection. At the very least they could finally get around to implementing armor professional levels to allow max protection regardless of TT value if you have the required skill level as was promised years ago. I'd rather be cycling my peds into ammo rather than maintaining TT values of gear. And I mention this because there are many people out there where I'm sure their deposits are getting eaten up by repairs. This held TT value is bad all around. While this isn't so much about "depositing more" it's still hurting their profits. It's a liability for the company in assets not being used up and it's less money being cycled by players. It's just money sitting in their account that Mindark has to keep track of and ensure they have equivalent cash to cover that value in the bank account. I'd wager the interest they are earning on that held money isn't anywhere close to the profit they make on typical cycled peds.

That pretty much sums it up but the biggest key for me is point #1.

Back