How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

Follow through with ideas and not just give up halfway though, then start new idea. Pets, stables, building houses, space delivery service etc etc The game should be more than just ping ping next mob etc etc Make the game more entertaining.

don't toss everything but reinvent the wheel just a little.

Alright, my turn and I'm going to spell this out and make some suggestions here for MA and I will be using this set of ideas by Boring player (So yeah this one is for all you guys out there..

remove EP IV and all other gambling related activities

Loot boxes go, Explosives however.. be modified

Okay first off , abolish loot boxes that is the poison right there after all Loot boxes are in fact gambling devices and sure you can't sell these in Sweden nor in Belgium German or the Netherlands (Due ot the gambling laws, and if you don't want the issues other Triple A gaming companies are having right now it might be a good idea to scrap that..

However on the issue of Explosive projectiles, I would revammp the system over all and interoduce new items which include

Hand thrown Grenades , RPGs, and Vehicle mounted missiles that can be configured a number of ways The grenades are hand tossed and i mean if you don't do it right you will get killed by your own device!

RPG's are your rocket launched projectiles we currently have but instead you actually create these a differnt way using both explosives (Not projectiles but regular explosives you would craft using the Nano Cubes and shrapnel (this would give the option for players to sell shrapnel to a crafter who is making an explosive device that can then be modified with a basic engine to make an RPG.

Vehicle Mounte dmissles would be the big ticket items and can be mounted on any space or non space vehicle and you can make them eithe rheat seekers radar guided or laser guided. (Using Team target.

Thee ya go..

Nano Cubes > Explosives
Explosives + Shrapnel = Explsovie Devices
Explosive devicesplus basic tubes can be turned into grenades
Explosives + Tubes + Engines = RPGs
Explosives + Tubes + Engines + Electronic components = Vehicle Mounted missles

in short modify what we got and turn it into a viable market! I mean I can visualize that!

show some love to Space

Give a lot of love to space

Change up the PVP areas add i nNon PVP ares so space hunters can hunt
make some dangerous areas that are dangerous to fly in space anomalies and what not.. add new mobs and let them roam around more.. Like he said give it a bit more love and you will have folks flocking to space

(And let's not forget the space suits that players can craft to wear if they do the mining! clothig business would be booming especially if it wer customization!

base economy on (L) items

Get rid of the UL Gear, keep the L Build an econmy

let's jsut get rid of the UL items and keep it all (L) that way you geneerate a market.. and make it all craftable that way you have more people making components other people can buy to make gear.. and figure out ways to modify said gear.. there you go.. Nuff said.

make solid tutorial for new players

Keep it simple stupid!

Oh heck yes this would make the game easier to understand an to make the game more fun and enjoyable.. Here's the best idea you got so far!

mentoring 2.0

This one needs a little more clarification please

I say leave it as it is or modify it.. but if you got better ideas ets hear them
so how would this work? You tell me.

remove useless bp's and ingredients

Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater, instead use the bathwater to clean the baby!

I tend to agree with this one but like I said some of these blueprints are not totally useless.. See my Explosives example..
some of the "Useless " BP's wouldn't need to be scrapped and bring back some of the otlder BPs' that used to exist (Turp textures anyone?)

remove lags

We got rid of the trash and let's make our storage bigger!

500 slots is not enough.. increase it to a couple of K at least please and thank you.
and traders don't rip people off else you don't deserve it! Don't rip people off and pay fair prices do't be stingy loosen those purse strings a little .

Well part of that issue has been already been fixed with the removal of tossable items onto the ground (Except in apartments so make more apartments.. so people can actually live give us new places to live, and above all add more servers which cost more money anyway.. so that's how you get rid of lag..

lower auction fees, make trading interplanetary

You can take me home for 9,99 99! not 10,000 or rather you can take me home for 3.99 not 4..

Trading is already interplanetary with the auction hourse, but instead make it such that we can see the Market values of each planet. as for the auction feels reduce the fees by instead of making it say every ped in price make it a fraction of a ped (So you want to sell that gun at 3>95 ped , then you can do so! Not 4 ped but 3.95..
and players please don't crash markets you're only making it worse! Be fiar and copetitive and you can't go wrong

improve communication

Another clarification please!

When you say improve communications already in the typing feature ther eare channels (The #hashtag channel name.. but in the case of rookie chat, remove it, and let some of teh metnors who stream teach them.. don't just use a voice are use community communications in short we tried it and people abused the VOIP idea so stop abusing it and start using it .. or figure something else out..

/QUOTE]implement promised features[/QUOTE]

We're survivalists let's live off the land man and let's cook while we are at it!

We need more clarification here on this one but I would like to see new systems.. One of them cooking.. Get rid of the pills, and the rings give us buffs and watch us eat it all up literally

Hunters would gather the meats for that we could have farmers making the breeads and cereals
Miners could go out spice mining as well as salt (For some of the seasonings
Fruit would also have vegetables so that you could have farmers grow them as well

Now add i the cookig and create BP's to make food the food if done properly gives you skills in areas like Chemistry (as it is when yhou cook you are becoming a chemist..)
then when yu eat it, you get a buff for say a certain time (Say 8 hours and this is a n actual 8 hours (And if you log out the food still disappars so that way if you want a buff and you log in 12 hours later, all you have to do is eat ..so who wants nusul burgers?

The thing is not all of itare bad ideas but some could be modified and bps that seem useless could be used also modifying some BPs might make things better as it motivates playes to go try things

As for the housing, well let's not just have a few plots of land wher eyou can build a house but rather a lot of land. pick your own area to build a house cut down trees lifve off the land and gather your own food, or grow it, cook it up, fend off the wild angry life Forms as they attck your house from time to time..

In short, we could make this game more diverse if we put ideas like cooking and the Explosive items on a more modified base.. and yes some of the features do need to be returned..

In closing I say this..

Communication is the key here people, and MA clean our that earwax and listen we're giving yhou ideas here!

People need to talk to other people and really come up with ideas. Present them to MA show them how they would work (In theory) and show them how it could make them more money..

With more money they make the more people will want to wanto to do things (and yes Fishing woould be a feature to so the coos can fry up some fish..

In short, let's diversy teh game and it can be done, you just have to put your mids to it in order to figure it out.

Nuff said

(Sgt) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, IFN Marines
A.K.A "The Blind Sniper" and (His_Dog_Spot)

Last edited:
and another common sense person speaks his mind lol

Follow through with ideas and not just give up halfway though, then start new idea. Pets, stables, building houses, space delivery service etc etc The game should be more than just ping ping next mob etc etc Make the game more entertaining.

Go up from the previous post to this one and take a look. I'm an idea man and I just gave MA a boat load of ideas..
After all I do think outside the box when it comes to ideas even in EU.:lolup:

FUN. If I think my deposit can buy me some fun play, I deposit. It really is as simple as that.

Firing support = see copied support case

I did ask inquiries this week and also goto closed this old 1 with great answer

So suyggestion - fire support and (cost saving) and STOP leaching for their salaries loot pool

------------00-----------------
History for support case 341122:

2017-05-07 14:01 You wrote:

I did build a Snug on my LA plot but it is facing wrong direction ... and move function is no allowing my Ava to move ( I did move Snug 1x ... but was not able to adjust direction, placed it, but no success to change direction with Wait time 12h ... for next attempt ...

Please send Detailed instruction how to turn Snug to needed direction (with Door facing Entry! to plot)

Thanks,...

bzw ... LA plot management got messy interface -!
2017-05-07 14:17 You wrote:

Additional info, I did saw MOVE button and read it as MOVE .... = 3D worlds ... function for 2D surface incuedes also Rotate (1st button bzw)

And in case Support answer is You can demolish ... then :
1. I would not proceed
2. I would not finish Building (2nd and 3rd and 4th stages) if I would have knowledge that Shun cannot be turned!, just need NORMAL user guide - SNUG Costs ~ 2.3k PEDs = 230 $ ... would be nice to have user guide , right ?

3. Just a reminder ... it is RCE ...

4. interesting reading about EU "insider information trading" on Web ... Would like to see official prof of that (this point is offtopic of initial support case), relates to next, How does MA manages to get Audit reports clean?
2019-02-02 21:32 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Resnis,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the delay in your case, if this is still an issue please refile this case and we will investigate it accordingly.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

----------------00----------------

Just fire them...

There is no option to REOPEN support case as this is not solved

Make crafting GREAT !!!
Stop the boxes,stop dropping amps,pills,rings,finders from them...make pills craftable,make rings craftable,nice L finders craftable.
Make all UL gear customasible...maybe I want an orange armour with some texture on it,maybe I want my weapon to be blue or some other color. Make the texture add 1 point of something to my gear so you encourage me to texture it.
Make the plots have more then a shack on them with a small garden that produces something barely usable.
Make it possible to use everything that drops from mining and hunting on crafting something that is actually used for something besides tt!!
Make it possible that lvl 1 BP's are used for crafting lvl 2 BP's,that is used for crafting lvl 3 BP's and so on until last level,which is actually worth crafting!!!!!
That should make people deposit and play and takes this game to a next level! Not the zombie mode it's in atm.

not how the game can made better or whatever

this point has been completely lost on people. Everyone seems to automatically launch into their speel on everything wrong with the game and how it needs to be improved. Too bad, thought this thread was going to have some interesting points beyond what has been said 1000x over in the suggestion/wishlist section

this point has been completely lost on people. Everyone seems to automatically launch into their speel on everything wrong with the game and how it needs to be improved. Too bad, thought this thread was going to have some interesting points beyond what has been said 1000x over in the suggestion/wishlist section

No it is not lost, for some people this game simply needs to be better to make them deposit, so there is nothing wrong when these people repeat what they already said 1000 times last few years again.

Its the same what I did:
Deliver what you advertise is one of the main points I want from MA, and exactly that fail by MA so many many times, made me shorten my deposits.

No it is not lost, for some people this game simply needs to be better to make them deposit, so there is nothing wrong when these people repeat what they already said 1000 times last few years again.

Its the same what I did:
Deliver what you advertise is one of the main points I want from MA, and exactly that fail by MA so many many times, made me shorten my deposits.

This is it. Players deposited to by MS with prosises that there be space missions, upgrades to ship etc, People deposited to buy clds, so they could get a land plot, to vote, to build snugs and was there not talk of malls aswell? People deposited to buy stables with promises that pets will be inportant part of the future in this game. Why would anyone deposit in this game when there has been so many broken promises. If they added more space updates, gave more uses for land plots, made pets essential to game play, how many more would invest in game?

Make crafting GREAT !!!

yes.

Stop the boxes,stop dropping amps,pills,rings,finders from them...make pills craftable,make rings craftable,nice L finders craftable.

no more L & UL gear drops from monsters, only exception may be some very high end monsters.

Make it possible that lvl 1 BP's are used for crafting lvl 2 BP's,that is used for crafting lvl 3 BP's and so on until last level,which is actually worth crafting!!!!!

bad idea, because some higher stuff may cost 1000+% then and seeing that hunters are not really willing to pay 200% for guns and so on, i doubt that this suggestion would work out.

This is it. Players deposited to by MS with prosises that there be space missions, upgrades to ship etc, People deposited to buy clds, so they could get a land plot, to vote, to build snugs and was there not talk of malls aswell? People deposited to buy stables with promises that pets will be inportant part of the future in this game. Why would anyone deposit in this game when there has been so many broken promises. If they added more space updates, gave more uses for land plots, made pets essential to game play, how many more would invest in game?

That!

It was advertised to get 1 plot 3x3 m for every 9 deeds we buy - thats 1m²/deed, really not mutch, and more than enough empty areas at Caly to easyly implement it as advertised!

Well I bought 45 deeds back that days, so far I have zero plots and there is no more plots available.

Where is my damn land plots (as advertised in the release of CLDs !!!!!)
Where is my damn voting right (1 vote / CLD as advertised with the release of CLDS !!!!)

Thats why I dont want to deposit anything for "Investment" into EU anymore.

I simply did not get what I paid for.
If it would be a german company I would have already sued them, as this behavior is highly illegal in germany.

I dont know enough about swedish laws, and not in the mood to travel to sweden to meet MA at court, but normally everyone should do it, just to wake them up!
They have to deliver what they advertise, and people already bought it befor they have finished the coding.

Well, every deposit for investment is canceled as long they dont deliver what they promised years ago.

Hope someone at MA reads this!

Mindark cannot make me deposit more money. It's always the same amount, unless they bring new Deeds that are worth investing in.

Its the same what I did:

The logic of better game = more deposits makes sense from a holistic approach. But I think the idea was to have some specific specific action and result options. IE:

...offer subscription for higher number of points on AH

This would be something they could add tomorrow that would get people paying over and above their normal deposit amounts.

Some of these other suggestions sort of fall flat though and one would have to ask - if they did these things tomorrow how exactly would this make you deposit more money?

• Make storage bigger - you deposit more because you are OCD and need to have it full?
  • Mentoring 2.0 - you'll deposit more and give to disciples to push them through faster for better rewards?
  • Get rid of EP blueprints - you'll now deposit more because instead of being able to buy explosive projectile ammo for practically TT you'll have to pay a huge markup since the ammo is now only looted on mobs?
  • New graphics engine - you'll deposit more because you're conditioned by big companies like EA that better graphics means it's a better game worth paying more per hour of entertainment for?

They are not bad suggestions for improving the game but I don't think they are in line with the idea of the thread. Or so it my interpretation anyways.

Ok, considering this with other suggestion I think can be summed up as increase the content in the game. Seems pretty evident that a lot of people are feeling starved for something new to do in the game beyond the typical grinding. We've got an underutilized mission system, an entire galaxy that's empty of anything worth doing in and numerous other partially implemented systems that could drastically increase the amount of stuff to do in the game. (Pets, Space, Harvesting, House Building, Batsim, Missions...etc.)

Of course to dissect it further though, it looks like whenever they promise something (regardless of track record for follow through) people are falling over themselves to deposit to buy in on these things. Or even just continue to deposit and play as normal. So one has to ask:

Will people deposit/invest more if they see more of MA promises being delivered - probably.

Will people continue to deposit/invest blindly regardless of past performance based purely on speculation that THIS is the time it's going to pan out and they will deliver - probably.

So where's their incentive to follow through when they can still make a bundle off hollow promises? No one is voting with their wallets here (so to speak). People demand change but continue to pump money into the game non-stop - so why should MA care to make these changes?

From a business standpoint it looks like all they need to do to get people to deposit more is keep baiting the rubes with new ideas to "invest" in.

So where's their incentive to follow through when they can still make a bundle off hollow promises? No one is voting with their wallets here (so to speak). People demand change but continue to pump money into the game non-stop - so why should MA care to make these changes?

Exactly that is not true.
People did vote with their wallets.
Many of my old friends, sold out, cashed out, simply because they where sick of MA not delivering what has been advertised.

Personally I did vote with my wallet, too.
The time I bought the CLDs, I deposited around 100-200 € every weekend, just for having fun in game.

MA faild to deliver.

Now my deposits are down to just 20 € a month (enough to keep MA going).

Did I buy as much AUDs than I invested in CLDs? NO, I did not trust again with a lot of money, as CLD package was not delivered.
Did I trust in compet and bought deeds? NO, zero trust although the basic idea was good, but I was concered about MAs ability to deliver what they advertised, and they did not deliver. Glad I did not invest!

Did I buy a lot Moon Deeds? NO, again. Still missing the CLD content that has been advertised, and many other things that have been promised all that years, have not been delivered.
Actual state of the moon, unfinished empty.

Consider this:
MA decides to sell space deeds that pay a part of money generated from space mining (system does not exist now), will I buy it? Surely not, as it is worthless untill the space mining system is online.
The risk that they dont deliver the space mining system at all is to high.
Even if they would deliver the system, with a comon MA delay of 3-5+ years, would it be worth to invest my money into it. NO it would be not worth to invest, simply because it is DEAD money as long MA does not deliver.

MA wants me to invest.
What I already said, first they have to deliver everything they advertised in the past.
This includes 3x3m landplot / 9 CLDs, that includes Space Transport Missions, this includes CLD voting system.

I may be a dreamer that at some point MA wakes up, and it may be worth to invest into EU again, but at the actual state of the universe and MA politics of empty words, I dont trust them with my money anymore.

Actually I think I have way to much money inside EU and should withdraw some of it.
But then I think NO, let it there, dont hurt them.
20€ a month for playing my low levels and keep them going, give them a chance.
Hope is the last thing that will die!

Fact is, I dont trust them anymore.
Fact is, I dont invest anymore.

A constant stream of rewarding events happen to my avatar while im playing.

These days, the frequenzy of good things happen to my avatar are too low to keep me attracted to EU. Other games solved this way better and you feel rewarded when grinding your time away. I have no solution, just saying what could bring me back to active duty.

Another thing that would make me deposit money is the ability to claim a non player owned pice of land and build my dream home on it aka how i naively imagined CLD land claim would work before the introdution of those death born city plots.

Very simply!

Less greedy = more depo of me.

• Get rid of EP blueprints - you'll now deposit more because instead of being able to buy explosive projectile ammo for practically TT you'll have to pay a huge markup since the ammo is now only looted on mobs?

• Yeah i be more concerned with MU on residue as this effects most players who buy crafted items, not a small portion of players who use explosive projectile ammo.

Players have over the years UNIQUE Ethereal Armor did not sell, The statues only a few sold for starting bid, moon deeds are still unsold and lets not forget their bitcoin idea. Yes i know this is a extravagant exsamples, but it dose show players just wont buy any old crap that MA brings out. Look at player base these days there used to be many high level Socs BA,CK,warrents and world domination, now many of the big players have swindled down to a few. Just look at land grabs theses days. I cant say if deposits have have changed or not. I do think if they followed though on their promises more would be happy to deposit. JBK and other space lovers would deposit if space was more entertaining. Rick and other pet lovers would proberly deposit if they had reason to. Others has already mentioned they still waiting on land plots. For the Thor they brought out new tools for cutting trees, new skills and new mats for what?

MA needs to stop pumping out UL weapons, armor, amps, faps and so on as well as L gear from hunting... why depo $500 for BP grind and armor, gun, amp, fap crafting when nobody buys it anyway.... cheaper to just gamble against TT with EP

Last edited:
Back