Uber: 47010 Smuggler

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Wow what a night!

After tonight's flights, with our team full of some cracking hunters we reckoned we better see what we were capable of! After we discovered we were too late for Big Byrds, Q suggested spawning some smugglers. Armour on, grabbed our planet guns and off we went!

Started off with just us and another, then wham! Folks everywhere! My final count was 30+ :cool:

Some decent hofs, then this baby dropped. I collected 3k+ and some team mates 4k+.
(although a *cough* pirate *cough* might have got the majority) :rolleyes:

Nonetheless! Still a sweet night. Back up to space with several extra k in our pockets, cant complain! :cool::cool::cool:

GZ to all who had a good night at the Smugglers, and thanks Qster!

47.jpg

entropia_2019-02-01_23-48-07-76.jpg

entropia_2019-02-01_23-56-14-61.jpg

Big Gratz m8 that was a welthy smuggler for sure :yay:

BIG gz!!! :)

Any items?

That's a lot of Ped!! :money:

Congratulations to everyone on the team!

:woot:

Very Nice! Gratz.

Nice! Thanks for posting:wtg:

Ohh Gratz!

That looks like fun, a nice 3K would be nice to get too. :yay:

What she didn't tell y'all is that the main group was working a mech and the aforementioned pirate went off to the side to hit on some of the smugglers... this uber went off literally right about the same time as our mech kill, right next to us. So for me at least there was a brief moment when the ticker came up I thought it was ours and almost wet myself, then I read it and realized what had happened and died a little inside. Big GZ nevertheless, it was fun to watch!

Nice one gratz and also your new Captain level :)

Rick

Yes this was my biggest loot ever - I pulled it but a little bit too soon and it killed me before I had a chance. Junkman filled it with lead while I was recovering and the rest of the guys that were on the smuggler mechs didn't see it coming either. In fact I hit the smuggler mech on the way back and they both died nearly the same time. Seen the hof swirly and looked in my loot ticker to see a nice 5.5k pile of shrapnel as I got back and Bonnie was like woohoo, but motionless. Junkman called me to see if I got all the loot then reported to me he got 36.5k. I'm sure not gonna cry over getting 5.5k peds any day of the week. Big GZ to Bonnie, Acea and Junkman too even.

Back