PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ocelot Efim Lance
    Society
    Berkut Squad
    Images

Support weapons, explosives, shrapnel, glitches

Due to explosive recycle blueprints, can you make it possible for support weapons to use universal ammo, please? And/or fix the auction order for explosive projectiles by adding two digits, so you can order up to 9999 ped instead of 99 ped, please. Also if you could fix the glitch with the damage often not being counted at all, when you shoot the ground and are surrounded by mobs... that would be also great!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Efim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Due to explosive recycle blueprints, can you make it possible for support weapons to use universal ammo, please? And/or fix the auction order for explosive projectiles by adding two digits, so you can order up to 9999 ped instead of 99 ped, please. Also if you could fix the glitch with the damage often not being counted at all, when you shoot the ground and are surrounded by mobs... that would be also great!
    I feel that this is the best way forward. And while you're at it, please make the minimum bid for an auction 0.01 PED because that's the simplest solution to Rubio scamming.
    Another playability improvement would be to make ammo consumption outside of pvp zones be contingent of having hit something (even for area effects).
    These are practical changes which contribute to overall playability at the expense of particular details which are entertaining in concept but which in practice only hold the game back.
    .... just one man's opinion

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    A handful of the items off the top of my wish list:
    - No more getting stuck in terrain (basic functioning)
    - No more getting disconnected while the line is fine (stability)
    - Divide Space into zones such that a lootless craft can move between planets without entering pvp (this one change would make space pvp purely an asset to the game rather than the nearly-pure detriment it is now)
    - Craftable rings (fair play)
    - More shops located in highly trafficked areas
    - Increase limit on simultaneous auctions
    - Improve Colonist Jumpsuit mission so that a new player does not mistake it for a required part of play
    - Add sweat to Explosive Projectiles bp
    - And for God's sake update creature locations in The Daily Hunter missions not only to indicate locations more precisely but also, in many cases, to even be true at all! There are excellent places for search oriented play and this is not one of them.

Cheers,
    Medb

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    A handful of the items off the top of my wish list:
    - No more getting stuck in terrain (basic functioning)
    - No more getting disconnected while the line is fine (stability)
    - Divide Space into zones such that a lootless craft can move between planets without entering pvp (this one change would make space pvp purely an asset to the game rather than the nearly-pure detriment it is now)
    - Craftable rings (fair play)
    - More shops located in highly trafficked areas
    - Increase limit on simultaneous auctions
    - Improve Colonist Jumpsuit mission so that a new player does not mistake it for a required part of play
    - Add sweat to Explosive Projectiles bp
    - And for God's sake update creature locations in The Daily Hunter missions not only to indicate locations more precisely but also, in many cases, to even be true at all! There are excellent places for search oriented play and this is not one of them.

Cheers,
    Medb
    All of these please!! ^^^^

First off, I think they didn't make rings craftable as such, so it would help with the webshop sale of keys for the boxes, but since that has been 'nerfed' in Sweden, I think it would make a good turn around and make them craftable . ( you can also add sweat to that BP as well. )

Secondly, Adding sweat to the EP blueprints may add a bit of help to the new players coming in and not look so much like a gambling thing.

Thirdly, which is not mentioned in the above ..could you please fix message center notes to be able to turn the page after one go?

Thank you,
    Rose

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    All of these please!! ^^^^

First off, I think they didn't make rings craftable as such, so it would help with the webshop sale of keys for the boxes, but since that has been 'nerfed' in Sweden, I think it would make a good turn around and make them craftable . ( you can also add sweat to that BP as well. )

Secondly, Adding sweat to the EP blueprints may add a bit of help to the new players coming in and not look so much like a gambling thing.

Thirdly, which is not mentioned in the above ..could you please fix message center notes to be able to turn the page after one go?

Thank you,
    Rose
    Re: Rings: I'll lay out my motive here. I want to stand a fighting chance in Mayhem, but opening boxes bores me to tears.

Re: Message Center: Also, we need a function to retrieve a message that was deleted by misclick. And a "Undo" text editing function wouldn't hurt either, as lag has resulted in my highlighting a whole block of text and then overwriting it when my intent was to click the next place after it and append something to it, but was writing during combat (let's face it, this is a game for multitaskers most of the time), on several occasions.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    BUTP
    and I agree to all above....

Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    and for God's sake fix the ngl grenade launcher so that it has slightly more eco stats.