Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Phaser Phaser Chaos
    Society
    TusaLusa
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who said that? pretty sure the change is mandatory, as in forced upon everybody

Well, maybe.
    I remember when you could only use the F keys for shortcuts and the camera already had some functionality like it is today. Then the UI changed and brought up more shortcuts, things were better, buggy, but better, then the last one was what we have today. A more clean UI.

The UI for me is good for what it needs to do, I do not think they will force anything like that.

Well...maybe just bit
    Phaser
    Mining the grounds of Calypso since 2004-09-07

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    Over the years it seems it might work in test sever, but not in game. I am no game programmer, but there always seem to be shits loads of this forum who are.
    You are making a big assumption, that being, that MA has a test server
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Why does MA always persist in fixing the things that works properly and make them useless instead?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good ol mindark. Latest vu seems to remind me of this vu...

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I will say now that this is live, re-watching these vids makes more sense.

Like the fact that opening the storage, it's in the middle and looks great, but only because he's full wide screen with his personal inventory to the side. But on window mode, or small screen? You get this.

There are other little things in these vids that seem to look great, but only under the conditions they occurred in.

left an right click switched???

why was this right click to interact switched , I am handicap with limited use of my hands now i can not interact without trying to move my finger to left side of my mouse, PLEASE make it so we can switch it to the way it used to be before todays update.

Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    Thanks for bump this up and have the chance to read.....some before I lost my patience and stop with some BS I read.
    First I want to ask what was the problem caused? by an excellent feature such as "HEALTHBAR"!!!!!
    Second, can you tell me how someone can retract PED's from the shop account now? Because I used to do it with 2 clicks.
    also
    I "need" to make the comment below (sorry can't helped!)

All these "issues" adressed and OP wrote about, are enough work for the next decade, so will see him again posting 2029, because that's the way MA employees used to. Meantime we will continue to complain about broken systems and features that promised but never delivered.

*yes it's mean comment and I'm pissed off! you think it right
    PS. Also this possible my last post to PCF so excuse my anger for last time
    Last edited by Billy Jean Ruby; 03-06-2019 at 05:44.

Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    Thanks for bump this up and have the chance to read.....some before I lost my patience and stop with some BS I read.
    First I want to ask what was the problem caused? by an excellent feature such as "HEALTHBAR"!!!!!
    Second, can someone tell me how someone can retract PED's from the shop account now? Because I used to do it with 2 clicks.
    also
    I "need" to make the comment below (sorry can't helped!)

All these "issues" adressed and OP wrote about, are enough work for the next decade, so will see him again posting 2029, because that's the way MA employees used to. Meantime we will continue to complain about broken systems and features that promised but never delivered.

*yes it's mean comment and I'm pissed off! you think it right
    PS. Also this possible my last post to PCF so excuse my anger for last time
    Easy girl..Breathe!

I heard if you right click your PED card (which is in your inventory- press I ) you may be able to retract your PED from shop

You need to do whatever makes you happiest, whether it is EU or another game but ffs ..Breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    Easy girl..Breathe!

I heard if you right click your PED card (which is in your inventory- press I ) you may be able to retract your PED from shop

You need to do whatever makes you happiest, whether it is EU or another game but ffs ..Breathe.
    Rose is right, you access the ped flow center by rightclicking ur ped card, i noticed it today while i was restocking my shop at medusa bazaar 2:2 with more mayhem 10mg pills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I friggin hate changes, i havent played since VU... i couldent even access the mouse cursor without pressing esc

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast