PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I see you have NOT fixed the old issue of the first shot not registering sometimes. You can clearly see it in your own videos...

[ Proof (1st video at 3:19) ]

Just in case you didn't know.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    As long as I can use all my default keymaps, that I have set over the past 13 years , all should be good.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see you have NOT fixed the old issue of the first shot not registering sometimes. You can clearly see it in your own videos...

[ Proof (1st video at 3:19) ]

Just in case you didn't know.
    I don't think I've ever had that problem, but I definitely see it in the video, more than once.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongbox | FEN Token Gold | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    [*]Removed the ability to drag out status bars. This feature caused many unintended issues and problems, and is no longer needed.
    Very bad!

What about mobs that sometimes glitch into the ground when killed (f.e. Igni do that very often).

How can I loot thirs mobs if I dont have the status bar ???

No I dont want to use a autoloot pill to do that!

Personally I use that feature very often as it is comfortable.

Especially in croweded areas, where several hunters are active I often drag status bars of several mobs, that I can avaoid shooting others mobs by accident.

Removing that not a good idea, if you ask me!

Does it still work for players? Can I drag status bars of players, when I am out of team?
    What about teams, will I have status bars of my teammates.

I fear good by FAP jobs for teams, if not member of the team, as it will definately will be very anoying not to have the status bars of all hunters that I should heal.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post

Other changes
    • Removed the ability to drag out status bars. This feature caused many unintended issues and problems, and is no longer needed.
    While I like many of the changes, this one is unacceptable. As an oldtimer who have been using "dragging healthbars and selecting it" since 2006.
    Don't say it is no longer needed just because you guys are too lazy to fix it.

It's crucial to have health bars. By dragging healthbars I can pick instantly what maturity I want to kill first. For instance the strongest first since it hits the hardest.

Also for healing jobs are you mad? How the hell are one supposed to heal more than one player? You need to have health bars to continuously have constant watch of everyone's health in one time! And not all people want to add healers to team, so that wouldn't work for all.

Also there should still be away to target targets manually if one wants to, is this removed in this version since mouse 1 automatically changes target???
    This can cause potential hassle/conflicts when hunting near participants, i.e accidentally picking same mob as other participant.

You guys are limiting the way to play for no reason other than lazyness it seems.
    Options means diversity and increased player retention rate. Not all like to play autouse tool times infinity.

Also in video 2 it seems @ 3:55 the F key autoloots all targets in your vicinity? How is the range on this, is it unlimited amount of mobs? R.I.P autoloot pills? An welcome change if it works this way.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero; 02-02-2019 at 21:53.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Tees Maar Khan
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    a stretchable inventory window would be cool

Does this fix the situation where you can select/target a mob that can't be hit due to an object, a hill, etc. and then you get dragged slowly towards the target? That's really annoying.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween Strongbox | FEN Token Gold | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Artemic Ring Perfected | Hermetic Ring Augmented | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Does the camera still lock to a position when you Global or HoF? Let's be honest this is all that people care about. Maybe a video of this? but seriously can we not get some side view screenshots of Globals and HoFs with out the camera snapping

Also, all you did was ranged videos? How about some love for the Melee users and showing off the new camera system for them.

P.S. I do like the new font you selected and it's nice to see after 10 years you start to embrace the power of the CryEngine!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Also in video 2 it seems @ 3:55 the F key autoloots all targets in your vicinity? How is the range on this, is it unlimited amount of mobs? R.I.P autoloot pills? An welcome change if it works this way.
    Good bye damage supporters, when going looter takes all, I surely dont want the DMG support automatically loot all, what is my loot.

LOL, this guys obviously never play their own game.

And this automated autouse tool, hell I dont want autouse.

Consider you are mining and a left click starts autouse on finder, LOL at least MA makes a lot of money by constantly double and tripple probing the same spot.

I surely will hate it.

Well, if it is as bad as I think its, it maybe time to sell my deeds and cash out.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    Good bye damage supporters, when going looter takes all, I surely dont want the DMG support automatically loot all, what is my loot.

LOL, this guys obviously never play their own game.

And this automated autouse tool, hell I dont want autouse.

Consider you are mining and a left click starts autouse on finder, LOL at least MA makes a lot of money by constantly double and tripple probing the same spot.

I surely will hate it.

Well, if it is as bad as I think its, it maybe time to sell my deeds and cash out.
    Hadn't even thought about the mining aspect of this new "feature". That could be problematic.
    Hopefully they will add an option on teaming of "Leader takes all" to compensate for this "feature" though. Although I kinda remember something like that existing sometime back? I could be wrong.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast