PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Options means diversity and increased player retention rate. Not all like to play autouse tool times infinity.

Also in video 2 it seems @ 3:55 the F key autoloots all targets in your vicinity? How is the range on this, is it unlimited amount of mobs? R.I.P autoloot pills? An welcome change if it works this way.
    The first mob was already looted in your example here, Sub-Zero...,
    Dennis, please pay attention to the first bit quoted: Options means diversity and increased player retention rate. Without having read this one of my first thoughts was about NOT having auto on, even though I like the idea of it being available. It should not be hard-wired, however!!! I assume we will still have an icon/key for deactivating auto?
    Please give us options to tick or untick, and maybe keyboard maps which can have these options saved to them specifically so we can have various setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    Interesting...

It used to be that you couldn't move when you had a terminal window open, so is this change going to apply to ALL terminal windows? What happens when you walk away from a contruction machine window? Same thing?
    New motto: If you don't like the crafting results, just walk away!!!
    But seriously, great questions there. I hope vehicle action ranges are extended a bit so that jumping out does not already put you too far away to put the vehicle away again... and I'd love a 'put loot in selected vehicle window' option, while being able to move within a radius and shoot stuff.
    It would also be nice to be able to select what to focus on, such as target select mobs only, even when a vehicle is out.

It looks like many people are concerned about the loss of dragged-out bars too. Add me to the list there, Dennis. I hope you've tested teams, space (vehicle pvp) etc etc as well in all of this...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    On status bars again, this:

"Removed the ability to drag out status bars. This feature caused many unintended issues and problems, and is no longer needed."

makes me think you don't know how people use status bars. Perhaps you think we use them to select and interact targets. We don't, for the most part. We use them to keep track of what is happening near us.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
    Images
    Thank you for the highly detailed explanation and contingency plan should the new defaults not be ideal for everyone.

5. 02-03-2019, 02:14
    Reason
    2.2 - Insults/Flaming, 3.2 - Off Topic

I think this looks to be quite ok, nothing odd that shouldn't be able to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    Interesting...

It used to be that you couldn't move when you had a terminal window open, so is this change going to apply to ALL terminal windows? What happens when you walk away from a contruction machine window? Same thing?

What about a Vehicle Inventory window? Currently, when you open one, you can't move. With the new changes, will it close on you if you are moving? Or will it behave like a storage container window and stay opened?

You didn't say anything about the 'falling through floors' bug that people are experiencing in shops and apartments. I have placed a lot of faith on this new camera system and really am hoping that this bug will be handled with it. Is that the case? Will the new camera system take care of that issue?
    Falling through the floor has to do with faulty collison between objects. Shouldn't have anything to do
    with the camerasystem?

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Phill No1 Jackson
    I really hope there will be an alternate interact where I can tag the selected mob one time only.
    This is important for many reasons: like wanting to melee, wanting to sweat, not wanting to use the amount of ammo the tagger takes, and I am sure there are more.

I'd sign a petition to keep the drag-out bar, it's been useful on many occasions.

i was always using the drag and drop of health bars when hunting bigger stacks of mobs at the same time so i can immediately see what maturities are on me so i can kill them first

and instant auto-use tool? you kidding me? what a bullshit is that? when that activates as a miner im immediately gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGaijin View Post
    i was always using the drag and drop of health bars when hunting bigger stacks of mobs at the same time so i can immediately see what maturities are on me so i can kill them first

and instant auto-use tool? you kidding me? what a bullshit is that? when that activates as a miner im immediately gone.
    I probably missed something in the text, but isn't auto-use tool activated when there is a
    target in area? In mining we doesn't use targets, or?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    [*]Slope run speed penalty has been removed. Avatars cannot traverse slopes higher than 60 degrees.[*]Double clicking a target now performs the preferred action rather than defaulting to the Item Info action.[*]Removed the ability to drag out status bars. This feature caused many unintended issues and problems, and is no longer needed.
    I think these removals may be a bad idea... I use health bars ALL THE TIME, as do many others. In third person perspective, it's the easiest way of doing things... especially if you experience lag since you can just click on the health bar and it's little pixels are staying in the same spot so you aren't loosing peds in misses, using auto tool aimed at the wrong thing, etc. For folks with lower end graphic cards, etc. removing health bar is a very, very bad mistake.

I see you are trying to fix the target next issues mentioned on the forum, but THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT IMHO.

Slope run removal is also a mistake UNLESS you flatten the hell out of the terrain back to pre vu 10 type status!... there are blasted hills all over the map and many of them are over 60 degrees...

(personally I think it was still a bad move to put in the degree thing on the L-Quent sideboard a few years back... it was nice to be able to stack stuff on it sideways if you had little area to work with such as in a booth, etc.)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    I also use status bars extensively not just for healing but also in my shop and in space as well.
    Please show us this system while mining and also intereracting in a shop , maybe one on Ark

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast