Suggestion: Drop Nano Cubes in all Loots....

look at what i've responded too (grannys post), look at what you've responded too (my response to grannys post)

stop switching subjects :D

Subject is defined by the First Post... you have a habit of going off topic in threads that you seem to dislike... how about you just close your eyes or post on topic... I am over your attention span,.....

Subject is defined by the First Post... you have a habit of going off topic in threads that you seem to dislike... how about you just close your eyes or post on topic... I am over your attention span,.....

the subject of first post is EP, that's what we've talked about, no off-topic here.

Granny went off-topic btw with her manufacturer & gambler post and i've responded to that she's wrong ^^

maybe we can compromise, nanocubes can be removed from tt if weapon cells, BLP packs and survey probes get removed from tt as well, that's fair isn't it?

You are a greedy hunter, that's all your posts are about.
You only have to pay TT value while every crafter should pay loads of MU to you.

P.S.: i didn't watch the youtube vid you send via rep, there's gonna be some stupid BS anyway.

maybe we can compromise, nanocubes can be removed from tt if weapon cells, BLP packs and survey probes get removed from tt as well, that's fair isn't it?

Sure but once the snake bites the tail game over yes?

^^^^^^^^^^

Please don't fuck with mining, it's very profitable atm.

Yes I know mining is profitable... but some just don't know this... ssshhhh :)

But wouldn't it be nice to also recoup some of your decay on the NRF?

But wouldn't it be nice to also recoup some of your decay on the NRF?

Fuck no, I don't want to mine for nanocubes. The best part of mining over hunting is that your loot is all resources, not 80% bullshit and then some resources.

The NRFs are what enable you to even hit anything. If I am single dropping enm unamped and all my misses are shitcubes, how would I ever even get resources that are greater than 50 pec each without hitting a multiplier? Even that aside, your idea would drastically reduce the amount of actual resources you get mining, so it's a big "hell naw" from me.

Granted, could have done it in another way.
However, it's exactly the way i've written it. If there wouldn't be the grind on TT food stuff, there would f.e. not be a single space thruster, sleipnir, quad-wing, warp drive in the auction, ever.
Point being, without grind on TT-food items many items simply wouldn't be avaible at all and the whole economy would simply collapse or people would just have to use low tech, which would not happen, because too much UL gear around.

As it goes for EP staying in the game, hunters/miners can hunt/mine by only buying tt stuff (repairs & ammo/probes), so crafters should be able too.
Btw, i haven't clicked EP in ages, but i'd like to have EP III BP for grinding out 95% return, when there was shit return again..

Oh my God you really haven't a clue about real crafting..
I have had drops of all those BPs you name.. and I have never ever clicked TT food BPs or gambling BPs. I purely craft components to use in my other crafting, and items for sale. This is what I mean by using and contributing to the economy. Your experience of crafting is just that...yours. Everyone that crafts hunts mines in this game will have different experiences. There is truly no right way... but tbh there are imbalances and doubtless some very wrong ways

Oh my God you really haven't a clue about real crafting..
I have had drops of all those BPs you name.. and I have never ever clicked TT food BPs or gambling BPs. I purely craft components to use in my other crafting, and items for sale. This is what I mean by using and contributing to the economy. Your experience of crafting is just that...yours. Everyone that crafts hunts mines in this game will have different experiences. There is truly no right way... but tbh there are imbalances and doubtless some very wrong ways

I've got most of my sleipnir, space thruster, quad-wing BPs from crafting TT-food stuff.
1k clicks to get some sleipnir/space thruster BPs, rarely looting a new sleipnir/space thruster BP before the used sleipnir/space thruster BP expires.
Sure, if i would loot new sleipnir/space thruster BP before the used one expires or looting enough from chair frame crafting, then i would stop burning so many materials in TT food crafting ^^ but as long as there being far more chair frames being produced than consumed by sleipnir crafting with the sleipnir BPs , i continue grinding my sleipnir BPs on cheap-to-grind TT food ^^
Let me guess, you buy non tt-food BPs out of auction or from other players, who most likely have grinded them on tt-food crafts? sure, that way you will never have to grind tt-food ^^

I've got most of my sleipnir, space thruster, quad-wing BPs from crafting TT-food stuff.
1k clicks to get some sleipnir/space thruster BPs, rarely looting a new sleipnir/space thruster BP before the used sleipnir/space thruster BP expires.
Sure, if i would loot new sleipnir/space thruster BP before the used one expires or looting enough from chair frame crafting, then i would stop burning so many materials in TT food crafting ^^ but as long as there being far more chair frames being produced than consumed by sleipnir crafting with the sleipnir BPs , i continue grinding my sleipnir BPs on cheap-to-grind TT food ^^
Let me guess, you buy non tt-food BPs out of auction or from other players, who most likely have grinded them on tt-food crafts? sure, that way you will never have to grind tt-food ^^

Actually 90% or more of my BPs I have either looted myself or bought as raw BPs and run up the QR myself. a small number were purchased as a bulk buy from a friend leaving the game.. I held onto those I didn't have and gave the rest to friends. So no I don't rely on grinding TT food myself or use others to do it. Nearest I come to it is Welding wire, but then as an MS owner guess what I make it for myself and crew to actually use it.
So I repeat your experience of crafting and mine, and Jims, Joannas and Freds are all very different. So please accept there is no right way.. just many possible routes to success or failure

just many possible routes to success or failure

that's is what we can agree on.
Seeing that your way as well as mine work, there are multiple routes to success =)
anyway, without TT-food grind the economy would be even worse, i guess.

Back