A alternative to tedious sweating?

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
A sweating alternative

Every participant has a rock in their inventory and new starters start off with one..

You hit trees with it to gather wood you hit rock buldours which are placed around calypso to gather stone once you have the right quantities you can make an axe or baseball bat with them...

this axe or baseball bat does lets say 10-20 damage ( just numbers) and you can then go hunt small mobs gather resources sell craft buy weapons and grow and take game route that way

it will be another alternative to tedious sweating and something new and exciting..

sweaters who like sweating will sweat and people who are bored of it will use this...

fast pace depositors will always deposit regardless and non depositors will never,...when people are down on peds cant depo rather than not logging in at all to sweat and waiting for next depo they can still log in as there is a alternative that's fun ? and online numbers are more?

make team to sweat and then when dry get your clubs or axes out? makes swunting more exciting for new starters and gives them a taste of hunting same time...

Regards
Tees

LOL, seems you play to many cheap survival games :D

Well, why not. We need to survive in EU, too.

LOL, seems you play to many cheap survival games :D

Well, why not. We need to survive in EU, too.

ive tried a few...what do you think MA was doing when they implemented pets? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

and yes in every game its about survival

Regards
Tees

You can get the AI mission on ROCKtropia where you get a free gun and ammo. To kill 40 AI the ammo is more than enough to do mission, thats is daily. The get paid for doing the mission with 2 ped crwedit card, plus pay stubs that is used to make ruxnext codes. That has been selling for around 15 ped. There is plenty of alternatives to sweating already.

You can get the AI mission on ROCKtropia where you get a free gun and ammo. To kill 40 AI the ammo is more than enough to do mission, thats is daily. The get paid for doing the mission with 2 ped crwedit card, plus pay stubs that is used to make ruxnext codes. That has been selling for around 15 ped. There is plenty of alternatives to sweating already.

That's good to know things have got to that point and are alternatives already...whats available on calypso and other planets as a alternative? I have not been in game for a while so not fully aware

Wood-cutting as an alternative, we already got that system in place.
Fishing as an alternative, we already got a fishing pole.
Caught fish could be sold to players which they could use in crafting for making food which gives buffs. Need actual bigger fishing poles to catch bigger fish though which can be crafted for better buffs.

Also I really don't see why they can't add a micro form of hunting/mining/crafting. Something that wouldn't pay in PED but in stackable items that have Sweat ratio 1000 = 0.01 ped. You'd use a basic weapon with 0.00 TT value that deals 0.1 damage or something. Mob have 1 hp. Loot gives always 0.00 TT. This would give a taste in hunting.

These items could be used in crafting or converted into UA.
1000 = 1 ped TT UA. This would still force people to sell their micro loot in order to buy a proper weapon to actually use their UA. Maintaining game balance.

Rocktropia also has 2! Noob oilspawns and a beer keg spawn.
For alternatives to sweating RT is the place to be.

Rocktropia also has 2! Noob oilspawns and a beer keg spawn.
actually RT has 2 n00b oil rigs... the one by N00bs club where you start out in New Harlem and the one in the Arctic by the Thing. Easiest way to get to the Arctic one is, after you complete the Thing storyline, go to the TP at the end that takes you back to RT Proper and hit T so you revive right there at the rig. That place is mostly boring now, but when it first opened it was a ton of fun since players did PvP there with the explosive barrels all over the place. There are a few wolves there, but they are very low level, and you can turret em pretty easily.

As far as low levels go, RT can get you more kills per hour vs any other planet if you stick with rocktropians and trolls around New Harlem since quite a few of em only have 5 hp or less, while Puny, the smallest mob on Calypso, has 10.

P.s. Yes, EVERY PLANET has starter missions, and quite a few of them DO give you free weapons and gear. I still wear my starter mission pants from Arkadia since they go with every outfit I have.

Rocktropia does have it's downfalls though... it is slowly improving, but there's still a lot of work to do by the slow moving government. I wish there was a way to do the Thing mission a second time since most of my stuff from that has been used up many years ago... at one point in time Mindark let you put zero pec arctic gear on shopkeepers, etc. but that got fixed many months back.

I do agree though, something more could be done since sweating is boring as hell... Maybe create a set of new blueprints.... one that uses 100 sweat, one uses 500 sweat, one 1000 sweat, and one 10k sweat per click... perhaps use it to create a new batch of starter melee weapons that are repairable... or maybe create a gun that uses sweat as ammo instead of universal ammo, or as an alternative to universal ammo... a sling shot or bola perhaps... I think I remember several wish list threads on this type of thing in the past.

Maybe even a special 'stun' type blow dart gun that doesn't do any more than 1 damage but stuns mob so you can sweat them longer as it will turn off aggro, or so that you can team up with a hunter that doesn't want to have a lot of fap or armor decay.

Last edited:
just make the free missions on every Planet and after that it gives a way that you can earn Money and it works 100% and it brings the most fun.

You just need work in real life and deposit some money ingame. You dont need work hard, just a littlebit...

- when you are young, help your neighbor (cut the lawn, to go shopping for him or her, babysitting).
- work as a Paperboy and you see you deserve more in hour than here in the game with sweat, stone, fruit, oilrig.

- If you're just starting out with the game, that's enough to invest 20 USD and you can play 1 month, killing punys and low mobs, recycling peds, saving markup items. After a few months you can sell the things with markup profitable. And have a decent start-up capital.

You dont want to work? Ok just ask somebody for some money, friend, family or your wife :)

Please dont waste your time, waste not your electric power, and earning so little in the minutes with sweating, stone and fruit searching or with a Oil rig, that it's ridiculous.

Dont waste you lifetime just deposit and enjoy the game :) That is my opinion on this topic.

I'd like the old no-tool sweating back.

Back