Question: What happend with the Battle Simulator bonus pool

Anticontra

I have searched, and searched and searched and nothing... It is like nobody noticed that the bonus pool in Battle Simulator after it was re-enabled is stuck to 0. I have purpossely failed to see if the bonus pool increases, a thing that was don in real time before it was "paused".

Did anyone read anything about this?

ssshhhjjjj

keep quiet.. Let Mindark work on the real game please...

If I understand correctly how the bonus pool works, it only increases if people fail to complete the instance.

Seeing as only about 10 people ever attempt the battle simulator, and I assume they're all pretty good at it by now, I guess no-one ever fails, and so the bonus pool never increases.

you guess wrong!!!

If I understand correctly how the bonus pool works, it only increases if people fail to complete the instance.

Seeing as only about 10 people ever attempt the battle simulator, and I assume they're all pretty good at it by now, I guess no-one ever fails, and so the bonus pool never increases.

If you would have read what i wrote you would have also noticed that I PURPOSELLY FAILED TO TEST IT! And i have done that, not once, not twice but 5 times! So around 15 ped should have been added to the pool, if not the whole 30 ped.

P.S. You should buy new glasses!

Also, there are curently 34 players who finished, last one has a score above 16 minutes. That one, and that one only has failed a dozen times if he has such a bad run. You also get disconnected from time to time, someone rings the door and you must let it be or you leave it be just so, because you don`t just do one run, so the probability to not finish a run are there for any player, it isn`t like i have done 3 runs since it came out. I usually score in the midle of the scoreboard if i put my mind to it, achieving up to 8:30 runs. So they just decided to "remove" the bonus pool, so no more globals. Got it ? They also take the MU into consideration, something that should not happen for any type of loot. So i kinda think that i will never deposit again and that is it. This is as far as this avatar will develop...

Last edited:

As it happens, you're right, I do need new glasses, but unfortunately the semi-privatised healthcare system in the UK means that at the moment I can't afford to buy what I need to be able to see properly.

That aside, perhaps you should consider being less aggressive if you want people to engage in a meaningful discussion with you.

I said "I guess" because I was speculating. I may be entirely wrong and am fully prepared to accept that.

Last edited:
If you would have read what i wrote you would have also noticed that I PURPOSELLY FAILED TO TEST IT! And i have done that, not once, not twice but 5 times! So around 15 ped should have been added to the pool, if not the whole 30 ped.

Also, there are curently 34 players who finished, last one has a score above 16 minutes. That one, and that one only has failed a dozen times if he has such a bad run. You also get disconnected from time to time, someone rings the door and you must let it be or you leave it be just so, because you don`t just do one run, so the probability to not finish a run are there for any player, it isn`t like i have done 3 runs since it came out. I usually score in the midle of the scoreboard if i put my mind to it, achieving up to 8:30 runs. So they just decided to "remove" the bonus pool, so no more globals. Got it ? They also take the MU into consideration, something that should not happen for any type of loot. So i kinda think that i will never deposit again and that is it. This is as far as this avatar will develop...

Thank you for the morning laugh . The bonus pool is there i have see many globals and hofs after it was removed ..more like temporary bug . I myself got a hof after the pool was removed like two week ago or so ...

Also you came in forum to get help from other players and not expect MA answer right ?
If that is the case chill out

You failed 5 times intentionally but you didnt take 5 min to open support case and ask .... lol

Last edited:
Back