PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Keys are up for sale .
    New repeatable mission is added to dungeon . Reward : SKL token (exchangable for skills at terminal).

GZ to Utility Gamer Droped for turning in 600 SHIELD CRATES today and winning Dante amp (UL).

King of dungeon jackpot 1025 ped . King on throne atm Utility Gamer Droped 970 SHIELD CRATES tottal.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theunicate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is 76 mobs inside dungeon and each have about 100 HP .

It takes about 30-35 ped ammo to finish dungeon (depending on weapon u use).

SHIELD CRATE drop randomly from 0 to 4 .

Time wise you can do it with anything from Solomate opalo to some medium level weapon,so single run can last from 5 min to 1 hour at most but i also think there is enough time for any scenario.

What is also needed to know is that weaker weapon users should have some armor like adj pixie and s10 healing tool .

How ever if some lack of ammo or need to repair something there are terminals inside the dungeon .

Run is only terminated/fail if person decision is to leave dungeon,in case of dc its possible to show up in dungeon i think in period of max 30 min. but i would limit it to 5-10 min , and its required asap login.

Also if you loose key and report your problem to MA over support case i am sure they will give you key back.

Loot wise , beside stuff that is on wiki there is also black crunkster hat , also one man got ESI , xmas strongboxes were dropping , FEN shirts , and some other crafting components are dropping.

I hope this is respond to most of your questions , beside all this info can be found on webpage or at least most of it.

About NPC for exchange i had idea , but the volume of keys in circulation is not high for such thing still .
    Ohhh sounds exciting Unicate, I think I will give that a shot after my Zombies.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohhh sounds exciting Unicate, I think I will give that a shot after my Zombies.

Its changed to a infinite amount of mobs and there is 1k mission that is repeatable and need 1 hour cooldown between repeats .

U can claim

and pick your skills for it

Jackpot stats : 1130 ped
    Keys stats : 780
    in 220 keys jackpot tier bonus : Tier 2 +500 ped

Stats :
    Jackpot 1180 ped
    Keys sold (current season):

170 key till tier 2 jackpot bonus

jackpot reach 1200 ped .. 150 keys till tier 2 bonus of +500 ped

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast