Rocktropia -Camp Crunk Cloth Crate Event

GZ ! :yay: :yay: :yay:
Ysujgww.png

Jackpot reached 1st check point and its 750 ped now . Two weeks to go ! get your keys now !!!

X17NG2W.png

Since i have planned some activities on 30. Nov Jackpot deadline is moved to 29. Nov. 18 00 MA time .
So tomorrow we will have King of Dungeon for 2020 . !!!! gl everyone

NEW IN SEASON 2021 !!!
JESTERS !

shield-jester-1.png

-Jester rules :
Jesters are 4 players following the King as the King of dungeon competition goes.
To qualify as Jester player needs to turn in min 100 SHIELD CRATES for rewards.
All 4 Jesters will win equal share (25%) of King`s treasure at season end.
Example : If Kings Treasure is 1000 ped , King gets 1000 PED and 4 Jester 250PED each .

GZ Karla Karla Erquilenne for claiming 30k sweat for 25 SHIELD CRATES and becoming 2021 king of dungeon on throne :) !

Update: Keys price is tt+31 PED (key packs are disabled) 25% discount.
Get your keys today and grind for SHIELD CRATES claim rewards and become king of dungeon ;)

FYI: In case I am not here you can post SHIELD CRATES amount you want to turn in for rewards and king of dungeon event so I can add it up and reward you.
1st posted 1st counted in.

30th November untill 18 : 00 MA time is the deadline to turn in SHIELD CRATES ( to make post on forum ) for season 2021.
Also you will have to proove that you have SHIELD CRATES that you have posted in forum thread once i am back for giving away rewards .
Thank you in advance.

i've ran this dungeon a couple times and have questions:

- i've never received any loot from any kill inside, only from the crate at the end. normal?
- do the number of kills have any effect on the crate's loot? or is the "best" way to do it just to rush to the end and open up the crate?

i've ran this dungeon a couple times and have questions:

- i've never received any loot from any kill inside, only from the crate at the end. normal?
- do the number of kills have any effect on the crate's loot? or is the "best" way to do it just to rush to the end and open up the crate?
Mobs do not drop loot inside, all the loot is looted from the Shipping container at the end.
The number of kills affects the final outcome, more mobs killed larger the loot and the possibility of Limited weapons and items with greater tt value.

For more answers dont hesitate to visit :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/faq.html

Mobs do not drop loot inside, all the loot is looted from the Shipping container at the end.
The number of kills affects the final outcome, more mobs killed larger the loot and the possibility of Limited weapons and items with greater tt value.

For more answers dont hesitate to visit :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/faq.html
thx, appreciate the info. might stop for another shot next time im hunting zombies near camp crunk ;P

Back