Question: Are attachment decay factored into loot returns?

Wheelman

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Scott Wheelman Bryce
Hello,

When I attach a scope to my pistol the efficiency goes up. Now it's super small increase.

If you compare the Increase to how much more percentage the gun now decays... It doesn't add up. It decays more percentage than it adds efficiency

However... If TT decay IS factored into loot returns then it's certainly worth putting the most decaying scope with the beat efficiency on any weapon. Ie bullseye 8 and longreach 4.

I hunt 50 hp zombies and I hunt with TT pistol and zx amp. Should I buy 2x bullseye 8s and 1 longreach to attach to it?

My efficiency would go up a ton... However my decay would also

Ok . And for a curve ball... If decay IS factored in .. then should I not use the most efficient amp there is? Because the decay would go up a ton if I used like an a103 on TT gun but my efficiency would be much better than zx amp.

Thank you for your time and replies.

All your decay (except "Missed" shots) is factored in loot up to a point and compensates you for extra decay spent, as for where that "point" actually lies at, only MA knows. For instance overkill is compensated, again to a point.

This is how I came to know based on information I was given post loot 2.0. But I'm not a MA employee who knows the inner workings so I can't be 100% sure. :)

All your decay (except "Missed" shots) is factored in loot up to a point and compensates you for extra decay spent, as for where that "point" actually lies at, only MA knows. For instance overkill is compensated, again to a point.

This is how I came to know based on information I was given post loot 2.0. But I'm not a MA employee who knows the inner workings so I can't be 100% sure. :)

This pretty much sums it up.

thank you for the responses guys - helps me understand it way more

Back