Are there any plans to create better inter-planetary connectivity?

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
More specifically, are there any plans to facilitate easier/safer inter-planetary transportation of both goods and people, or otherwise open up the economy more? For example, will there ever be a global auction (that players can use) or global storage?

Risk is an important aspect of space travel and the interplanetary economy. Further development of space is ongoing, and changes are planned, some coming the the near term and some in the long term.

Risk is an important aspect of space travel and the interplanetary economy. Further development of space is ongoing, and changes are planned, some coming the the near term and some in the long term.

Further development? What development has there been so far?

EEEkk!! now this is exciting news! :)

Risk is important ???
So MA suport theft in PvPs im real sorry to hear this i must say.

Risk is important ???

Sorry, but you need to at least read a whole sentence not just the word you want. :laugh:

Risk is important ???

I'm with you. Worrying about being looted for pills you want to take to another planet, or even taking pet food with you.....is both annoying and frustrating.

But at least we have the answer, there's obviously no plans to change it.

Rick

So the Armatrix blueprint series are interplanetary at the moment, common everywhere, can we perhaps get some specialization or demand in interplanetary resources from different planets, or adjustment to current resources to provide for interplanetary visitation and resource use?

Right now a lot of people view them as 'caly blueprints' that ruined their specific planet of choice that they craft on it seems, when I ask around the community for people's opinions.

So the Armatrix blueprint series are interplanetary at the moment, common everywhere, can we perhaps get some specialization or demand in interplanetary resources from different planets, or adjustment to current resources to provide for interplanetary visitation and resource use?

Right now a lot of people view them as 'caly blueprints' that ruined their specific planet of choice that they craft on it seems, when I ask around the community for people's opinions.

Specialization of planetary resources is more likely to cause these blueprints to be used less, not more. Simplicity is an essential piece to sustainability.

Back