Q2, skill buffs

osten

Dominant
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Eon Ost Turf
I am going to do a little language trick here. Since I'm limited to two questions and had to choose if I wanted to ask for speed pills for crafting, or mention the skill buff issue, I go for the last one. (Did you spot it? :laugh:)

When I'm out there doing my stuff in game, and in some cases I need to do a heal once in the middle of mining, or drop a random probe in the middle of hunting, I get really annoyed when I get a good skill buff, knowing I have very little use for it when I'm focused on doing something else. May I suggest that skill buffs work for a # of clicks instead of timed?

Thank you for your suggestion(s). We will take it (them) into consideration.

I am going to do a little language trick here. Since I'm limited to two questions and had to choose if I wanted to ask for speed pills for crafting, or mention the skill buff issue, I go for the last one. (Did you spot it? :laugh:)

When I'm out there doing my stuff in game, and in some cases I need to do a heal once in the middle of mining, or drop a random probe in the middle of hunting, I get really annoyed when I get a good skill buff, knowing I have very little use for it when I'm focused on doing something else. May I suggest that skill buffs work for a # of clicks instead of timed?

Agreed crafters should be able to process hunting loot into skill gains, and skill should NOT be so easy to get without them, in my perspective.

Back