Question: Just a clarification!

Status

livius

Alpha
Society
Skyfall
Livius Beyond Godlike
Hello !
I have a question only, and also the reason of posting it.
Here it is .

After having more than 10k € lost and having problems in trusting you as company and this product ,your way to manage loot distribution and to give copy paste answers when somebody have a problem.
Give me some reasons to deposit at least half of what I lost already .
What is exactly that MA / EU can offer to me as not an 24/24h grinder ???

PS : this will be the first and last question addressed.

Kind regards ,
Livius

Magnus Eriksson:
Our goal is for as many of participants as possible have an enjoyable experience within Entropia’s dynamic systems, whether they are active 2 hours per week, or 100 hours per week. This of course also means that each participant’s experience will be unique.

Hello !
I have a question only, and also the reason of posting it.
Here it is .

After having more than 10k € lost and having problems in trusting you as company and this product ,your way to manage loot distribution and to give copy paste answers when somebody have a problem.
Give me some reasons to deposit at least half of what I lost already .
What is exactly that MA / EU can offer to me as not an 24/24h grinder ???

PS : this will be the first and last question addressed.

Kind regards ,
Livius

I might add that I have had a lot of disciples succeed by broadening their horizons to all of the planets and paying careful attention to the loot content they get from various planets at various levels. There's definitely ways to not lose your money hunting, mining, and crafting right now at even modest levels of skill. It also doesn't take a lot of work to figure out, PM me and I'll share a few economic concepts that might help.

The problem is large investments like shops, spaceships, and stables, where people paid tremendous amounts of money in the 10k range, and then had their investments not be developed as it was promised they would be. The utility value of these investments could easily be remedied and hasn't been, meaning people COULD be not getting screwed through easy implementations of increased utility value if short term fixes and content additions are not expected.

Having this kind of flaw left over from the old management is a bad foot to set off on, we need to see these people compensated. I do not hold any assets, nor have held and assets, in this category. Nor will I until I see this remedied.

Magnus Eriksson:
Our goal is for as many of participants as possible have an enjoyable experience within Entropia’s dynamic systems, whether they are active 2 hours per week, or 100 hours per week. This of course also means that each participant’s experience will be unique.

I'd so buy that man a pint.....that was funny.

Rick

Magnus Eriksson:

I wasn’t expecting at an answer lamer than this ....

I might add that I have had a lot of disciples succeed by broadening their horizons to all of the planets and paying careful attention to the loot content they get from various planets at various levels. There's definitely ways to not lose your money hunting, mining, and crafting right now at even modest levels of skill. It also doesn't take a lot of work to figure out, PM me and I'll share a few economic concepts that might help.

The problem is large investments like shops, spaceships, and stables, where people paid tremendous amounts of money in the 10k range, and then had their investments not be developed as it was promised they would be. The utility value of these investments could easily be remedied and hasn't been, meaning people COULD be not getting screwed through easy implementations of increased utility value if short term fixes and content additions are not expected.

Having this kind of flaw left over from the old management is a bad foot to set off on, we need to see these people compensated. I do not hold any assets, nor have held and assets, in this category. Nor will I until I see this remedied.

Dude please....

Thank you for your feedback MA!

I wasn’t expecting at an answer lamer than this ....

I wasn't expecting a question as lame as this. So I guess the old saying that "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" is true.

"hurr durr MA I lose monies tell me why i should give you more hurr durrrrr"

:dunce::dunce::dunce::hammer::hammer::hammer:

I wasn't expecting a question as lame as this. So I guess the old saying that "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" is true.

"hurr durr MA I lose monies tell me why i should give you more hurr durrrrr"

:dunce::dunce::dunce::hammer::hammer::hammer:

You are simply under my cat IQ , in my situation are a lot , look at Smigls , he’s crying twice a month. If you don’t understand the question please sit back and eat some nuts. I believe even the people from MA didn’t actually understand it.

I would like to compete also but I cannot invest 100k $ to buy the top end guns , maybe I would want some mining events , I enjoy mining. Do we have something ? NOT ! Hunting anyway it’s lame for me , during my continuously returns on minus . What MA can offer to people that lose TT and always lose . How they want to keep people busy for longer and to stick with the game ?
Now maybe is more understandable for all

//mod note

This thread's "question" seems to be entirely rhetorical and have no real purpose other than complain and be aggressive towards the MindArk employees answering questions, so I'll be closing it.

Status
Back