Question: When will privateers get landing capabilities

Let me translate that for the concerned players:

Promises made in the past was by the 'old regime' at Mindark and the 'new regime' are under no obligation to uphold any said 'promises.' That as stated was a mistake by previous management to make such promises.

Basically, they have moved ahead and are working on other projects. ;)

what she said - and i'm hoping beyond all gambling that MA recognizes the need to pacify the old dawgs and can take our ideas to heart.

what is sorely needed within the new "regime" is a continuity expert. a person that can absorb the failed ideas and make them work in the current game. like the hangars, pet stables and time travel for instance. a redesign hopefully will take all the stuff into account. a good systems analyst with a great or better team could do this.

and to me the hope is shining.

Last edited:
I don't know how privateers getting landing capabilities would help much as an advantage - it would only remove the disadvantage of not being able to leave space without visiting a space station. Privateer flyers cannot even get to Arkadia moon directly as it is right now, so things do need reworking.

The landing capabilities would help to reach the Arkadia Moon. This is the only reason, why I still haven't visited the place. Been there with my privateer, no possibilty to reach the place and left again.

After all what I have lost with my privateer, the promised landing capabilities would be a small compensation. After the space "upgrade", I have changed my playing style a lot. I have been a depositing customer since 2005, when I started. I stopped depositing in 2013 or 2014, when I lost hope for the promised improvements in space. In the timeframe, when I was a paying customer, I've deposited around $64.000. So MA lost a customer, who spent over $6000 each year. I've invested my remaining peds into CLDs and only spend peds now, when some new CLD income has arrived.

I may start depositing again, but only when I can see, that the Mindark team appreciate their paying customers. I've asked my question, to see if there is still any movement on Mindarks side.

Ciao, Armin

Optimizing or adding something into game is one thing but in my opinion "changing" a TT value of 2,5k (Ship with fuel) into a ship with 45 PED TT and no fuel - like in this case - is a kind of robbery for sure. (And i´m not talking about any destroyed market values at all, everyone of us has to deal with that).
No matter if "someone" promised something to anyone else or not in the past, thats a nogo for me and displays me clearly how people are handled in total here.
I´d wish the responsible guys would listen to "their customers" and accept the mistakes that happend in the past to make the best of it. At least paying back what i took from other people without any reason or by mistake.
If i´d work like this, i wouldn´t wonder that my customers are gone and i would be an unemployed for sure.

I hope this was not too criticizing for anyone - keep shining ;)

cheers, David

Back