Question one

IRL:Australia..EU...The U Apartment 1B Tangerine R
Society
Titans of Space
Danka Soul Needu
why have we not been able to rectify the standard glitch of getting stuck in walls falling thru floors of apartments and or shops. as a deed holder but not a shop holder i am dissappointed for them who have given MA real dollars and peds to have a business but if people leave as they do because of the glitches a little wrong i believe..ty

Magnus Ryme:
What you are describing is actually several issues. We are aware of them and are currently working on a solution that will resolve the falling through the floor issue, and hopefully.

Magnus Ryme:
What you are describing is actually several issues. We are aware of them and are currently working on a solution that will resolve the falling through the floor issue, and hopefully.

Yes i am aware after many support cases..they were quick to respond..and glad u r aware..but can u verfiy that it is a platform issue and not a planet partners issue please

Magnus Ryme:We are aware of them and are currently working on a solution that will resolve the falling through the floor issue, and hopefully.

would i reveal a secret to you, telling you that player fall through floors since a decade now?
you have always be currently working on this issue...

when can we expect to see a fix for this annoying bug? in 2039??

Back