PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Old weapons.

  1. #1
    Guardian
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Sev Seventia Lothander
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    215

    Old weapons.

    Hello and thank you for doing this AMA!

    Do you have any plans to "fix" the old weapons in the game such as the 'Jester D1' and others?
    What I mean by fixing is removing the requirement to be Level 100 to be able to use them efficiently, because of right now they are a complete waste of space in the game as you are required to be Level 100 to use a 7 Damage per second rifle.
    In the beginning the universe was created, this has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

  2. #2
    Magnus Eriksson:
    There are currently no plans to convert non-SIB weapons into SIB weapons.

  3. #3
    Alpha Orion's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    518
    Images
    62
    thank you for providing CLEAR answer #1. keep it going.
    30% OFF Markup: Genesis Amethera Headquarters, Tower B, Block B, Shop #4
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_leader_signatur_orion.jpg

    Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

  4. #4
    Provider
    Joined
    Jan 2019
    Avatar
    Shadowfire Hottygurl Of The Phoenix
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Magnus Eriksson:
    There are currently no plans to convert non-SIB weapons into SIB weapons.
    As I agree it should be left. You don't need to be level 100, there's a whole other thought and theory that opens up as you reach the higher levels in this game

  5. #5
    Slayer Svarog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    8,921
    Images
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Magnus Eriksson:
    There are currently no plans to convert non-SIB weapons into SIB weapons.
    Does it mean there are no further adjustment missions like those at Fort Ithaca being planned?

  6. #6
    Provider
    Joined
    Jan 2019
    Avatar
    Shadowfire Hottygurl Of The Phoenix
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it mean there are no further adjustment missions like those at Fort Ithaca being planned?
    Good question, yeah that would be a really bad idea imo if this was the path.

  7. #7
    Stalker Sub-Zero's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Posts
    2,434
    Images
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it mean there are no further adjustment missions like those at Fort Ithaca being planned?
    Would be nice to get a concrete answer on this one.

  8. #8
    Prowler Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,436
    Images
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be nice to get a concrete answer on this one.
    I disagree. Players will buy the stuff and sit on them until the upgrade and monopoly and market manipulation is something MA should fight against.
    Adjusting old items should be done on very rare occasions if any at all. The game has enough UL while MA also tries to expand on crafted limited gear....

    Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks



  9. #9
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,435
    Images
    591
    Giving us upgrade missions is something completely different than changing old items stats.

  10. #10
    Guardian Geo's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Space
    Avatar
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Posts
    327
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Players will buy the stuff and sit on them until the upgrade and monopoly and market manipulation is something MA should fight against.
    Adjusting old items should be done on very rare occasions if any at all. The game has enough UL while MA also tries to expand on crafted limited gear....
    Agreed, MA should not give any details that would promote speculative buying regarding old weapons or any other area of EU for that matter.

    www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Armor Plating Mark.7A, SGA Edition]x1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook