Question: Old weapons.

Society
Baby Hunters
Sev Severina Lothander
Hello and thank you for doing this AMA!

Do you have any plans to "fix" the old weapons in the game such as the 'Jester D1' and others?
What I mean by fixing is removing the requirement to be Level 100 to be able to use them efficiently, because of right now they are a complete waste of space in the game as you are required to be Level 100 to use a 7 Damage per second rifle.

Magnus Eriksson:
There are currently no plans to convert non-SIB weapons into SIB weapons.

thank you for providing CLEAR answer #1. keep it going.

Magnus Eriksson:
There are currently no plans to convert non-SIB weapons into SIB weapons.

As I agree it should be left. You don't need to be level 100, there's a whole other thought and theory that opens up as you reach the higher levels in this game :)

Does it mean there are no further adjustment missions like those at Fort Ithaca being planned?

Good question, yeah that would be a really bad idea imo if this was the path.

Does it mean there are no further adjustment missions like those at Fort Ithaca being planned?

Would be nice to get a concrete answer on this one.

Would be nice to get a concrete answer on this one.

I disagree. Players will buy the stuff and sit on them until the upgrade and monopoly and market manipulation is something MA should fight against.
Adjusting old items should be done on very rare occasions if any at all. The game has enough UL while MA also tries to expand on crafted limited gear....

Giving us upgrade missions is something completely different than changing old items stats.

I disagree. Players will buy the stuff and sit on them until the upgrade and monopoly and market manipulation is something MA should fight against.
Adjusting old items should be done on very rare occasions if any at all. The game has enough UL while MA also tries to expand on crafted limited gear....

Agreed, MA should not give any details that would promote speculative buying regarding old weapons or any other area of EU for that matter.

Back