Question: Divinity's Question 1 : Mindark's Opinion about current status of Player Trust in Mindark?

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Glad to have this AMA happening. Hopefully a recursive approach on this would be implemented.

Coming to my first question :

I would like to understand what is Mindark's opinion on whether the Player Trust in the system has
a. Gone Up
b. Remained Same
c. Has gone Down

If
a. Do communicate what indicators were included to come to the conclusion.
b. Likewise as above (a).
c. What are the steps which the current team is looking to take which will improve on the current status.

While not totally clear what you specifically mean “Player Trust” we can say that conversion of new participants and retention of existing participants have tending steadily up over the past two years. Trust between MindArk and the community is of course very important, as I have mentioned in previous communications.

While not totally clear what you specifically mean “Player Trust” we can say that conversion of new participants and retention of existing participants have tending steadily up over the past two years. Trust between MindArk and the community is of course very important, as I have mentioned in previous communications.

Thanks for the response. That actually answers my question and retention and conversion are two extremely important parameters of the "trust" that i refer to. Good to hear and i hope you continue to improve on the two parameters in years to come.

Back