PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Old Alpha Aloisius's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Fort Fury
    Avatar
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    982
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Steps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell the dedicated balancing team they failed miserably the past years. (In the past 9 years ingame: activity/deposits: plenty, see your logs ; loot: no ESI, no UL weapons, no armor pieces above goblin/pixie. Balanced? In earlier years balance seemed to be better.)
    negative reinforcement helps no one - kind of like big egos - useless to everyone

    lets turn this into a positive thing - with kudos where they are due - and appreciation for the team and the path they have chosen - its got nowhere to go but up atm.
    bitcoin: 145ym6PqA7VHha97qrKM1iwg8AzJvLXrLr

    war riders referal code " /ref/5sXym0z5C " just append to the web link before you sign up (ETH game)

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    negative reinforcement helps no one - kind of like big egos - useless to everyone

    lets turn this into a positive thing - with kudos where they are due - and appreciation for the team and the path they have chosen - its got nowhere to go but up atm.
    yeah, after 821 drops with F101 with level 2 light amp having 58.16% return outdoors it can indeed only go up.... well, in theory, these days not sure about that...

  3. #13
    Prowler
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England, Nottingshire
    Avatar
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,573
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, after 821 drops with F101 with level 2 light amp having 58.16% return outdoors it can indeed only go up.... well, in theory, these days not sure about that...
    It happens its normal down time, 821 drops is nothing i can easy do that in day. You can have serious of bad runs for a months. Like you can have good runs and very good runs.

    D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

  4. #14
    Prowler
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Avatar
    Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
    Society
    Apocalyptic Uprising
    Posts
    1,481
    Images
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It happens its normal down time, 821 drops is nothing i can easy do that in day. You can have serious of bad runs for a months. Like you can have good runs and very good runs.
    58% is nothing?

    I completely disagree.

  5. #15
    Prowler
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England, Nottingshire
    Avatar
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,573
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy Sityl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    58% is nothing?

    I completely disagree.
    Your right. But useing such a low finder with amp is not a good idea. He also uses that type of finder in Hell with D-class. If you want to do sensiable mining read leeLoo mining guide. Then you wont be getting such low hitrate.

    D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your right. But useing such a low finder with amp is not a good idea.
    so you're thinking 58% return in supposedly low-risk area is my fault and not MAs fuck up?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He also uses that type of finder in Hell with D-class.
    hell, planet side, what's the difference?
    When i get 60% return on rather low MU stuff on planet and 60% return in hell on rather high MU stuff, then ofc going to hell.

  7. #17
    Prowler
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England, Nottingshire
    Avatar
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,573
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so you're thinking 58% return in supposedly low-risk area is my fault and not MAs fuck up?



    hell, planet side, what's the difference?
    When i get 60% return on rather low MU stuff on planet and 60% return in hell on rather high MU stuff, then ofc going to hell.
    Like i told you before read leeloo guide if you want to mine sensiable. If MA had fucked as much as you claim to be I would be i would be seriouly in red, but i am not!
    Last edited by bigdaddy trim; 02-10-2019 at 01:01.

    D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

  8. #18
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,411
    Images
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, after 821 drops with F101 with level 2 light amp having 58.16% return outdoors it can indeed only go up.... well, in theory, these days not sure about that...
    how are u mining ? do you drop a bomb in same location after a find ?
    .........

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like i told you before read leeloo guide if you want to mine sensiable.
    just did another d-class in hell:
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 74 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Whiskey Sour Cocktail Mix) with a value of 57 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 53 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Azur Pearls) with a value of 89 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 65 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 59 PED at HELL!!

    either you get lucky or you don't...
    also, does the guide tell a way to get the 3-4 digit multipliers (700-7k hofs) when those are needed for 95% return? for me it's just the lacks of multipliers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how are u mining ? do you drop a bomb in same location after a find ?
    no.

  10. #20
    Prowler
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England, Nottingshire
    Avatar
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,573
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just did another d-class in hell:
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 74 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Whiskey Sour Cocktail Mix) with a value of 57 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 53 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Azur Pearls) with a value of 89 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 65 PED at HELL!!
    [Globals]: Son Alukat Goku found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 59 PED at HELL!!

    either you get lucky or you don't...
    also, does the guide tell a way to get the 3-4 digit multipliers (700-7k hofs) when those are needed for 95% return? for me it's just the lacks of multipliers.


    no.
    Mining in hell and swapping planet side could be whats effecting your returns and using amps on such such low finder. I keep telling you stop chaseing rainbows, you will lose in end. If you follower her guide you will have better returns and then you dont have to chase rainbows. look at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...og-Version-2-0 his hit rate dont go anywhere near what you get, but of cause he uses a complety diffrent set up to you

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306827-Added-more-info-to-the-mining-guide-(Sticky)&highlight=[/URL]
    Last edited by bigdaddy trim; 02-10-2019 at 01:21.

    D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook