PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mining in hell and swapping planet side could be whats effecting your returns and using amps on such such low finder. I keep telling you stop chaseing rainbows, you will lose in end. If you follower her guide you will have better returns and then you dont have to chase rainbows. look at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...og-Version-2-0 his hit rate dont go anywhere near what you get, but of cause he uses a complety diffrent set up to you

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306827-Added-more-info-to-the-mining-guide-(Sticky)&highlight=[/URL]
    what rainbows am i chasing? All i'm chasing for is the good MU stuff.
    And low finder giving bad returns? wouldn't that be something that pushes new players away from the game, because they use low finders in the beginning, when they don't have the peds/skills for higher stuff yet?

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    what rainbows am i chasing? All i'm chasing for is the good MU stuff.
    And low finder giving bad returns? wouldn't that be something that pushes new players away from the game, because they use low finders in the beginning, when they don't have the peds/skills for higher stuff yet?
    New players should never use amps!! So using a low level finder with amp is not good idea. Certinly not in hell. i never heard anyone say use such low finder with a amp. Most miners stick to 105 once they reach it.

Rainbows as in mutiplyers. Everyday you go on about on about you need such and such multiply to reach 95%. Even though soul and Goni have given you plenty of crafting advice you still moaning on here and on RT chat. You was about leave not long back, beacuse it was no fun, then you got lucky with crafting event.

I have no problems with mining and i play completely diffrent style to Leeloo, but her way is more sensible than mine.

D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

New players should never use amps!! So using a low level finder with amp is not good idea.
    well, when i started EU , a few years ago, i had a couple 450 PED hofs with F-101 + level 2 light and pretty decent return, so i sticked to it. Well, maybe for whatever reason MA may has nerfed that combo...

Yet, i still think 58% is far too low for planet-side, no matter the combo used, and needs to be adjusted.

My D-class returns are nearly all 95-98% return, my unamped F-101 in hell is 80-90% , my F-101 with level 2 light is 58-80% return.

Last edited by Alukat123; 02-10-2019 at 02:10.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    well, when i started EU , a few years ago, i had a couple 450 PED hofs with F-101 + level 2 light and pretty decent return, so i sticked to it. Well, maybe for whatever reason MA may has nerfed that combo...

Yet, i still think 58% is far too low for planet-side, no matter the combo used, and needs to be adjusted.

My D-class returns are all nearly 95+% return, my unamped F-101 in hell is 80% , my F-101 with level 2 light is 58-80% return.

If your getting that then you doing something wrong then and cant expect MA just to change because of you. Look in the mining section. Cleetus, Vi btfury, ZPF and see what leeloo says. None of them are getting that low and i dont see anyone else with logs talking about such low returns.

D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

If your getting that then you doing something wrong then and cant expect MA just to change because of you. Look in the mining section. Cleetus, Vi btfury, ZPF and see what leeloo says. None of them are getting that low and i dont see anyone else with logs talking about such low returns.
    maybe i'm just that unlucky guy who gets the exceptionally bad results, but then, that kinda has always happened to me, multipliers clustering up, getting bad for a few weeks/months and then shit loads of globals/hofs within a few days. back then it wasn't that much of an issue, because the base returns without multipliers were way higher or in other words, the volatility was lower.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3