Q1 Tiering

Casper

Guardian
Society
Drop Zone
Leroy Casper Hunter
Why has my favorite UL toys stopped tiering?

Example: Mt SGA Opallo moved to tier 4 in less than 2 years use but has advanced only .1 since then and the Adj JustyII stopped advancing very suddenly. I gave up on the armor 3 years ago.

Regards

We are aware that some older items have quite slow rates of tiering advancement, and is something we may review at some point. It is important to remember that each tier level is progressively more difficult to achieve and that tier increase rates can also have an significant impact.

We are aware that some older items have quite slow rates of tiering advancement, and is something we may review at some point. It is important to remember that each tier level is progressively more difficult to achieve and that tier increase rates can also have an significant impact.

What about the costs of the tiering? Some things are simply totally insane to tier up given that they will depreciate in value quickly, or will hold no value close to the cost of tiering the item in the first place beyond 1-2 tiers...or in cases of things like Eon armor, just the first tier.

Fairly slow is good.

0.1 tir point on my ImpFAP in 4 years offering FAP service, speak use it many many hours in this 4 years.

Tir increase is simply NON EXISTANT not just slow!

It would be really nice to look into that issue.

The new FEN weapons less than 3 month old, are already at tirs 4 and 5 while my ImpFAP gets nothing!

What about the costs of the tiering? Some things are simply totally insane to tier up given that they will depreciate in value quickly, or will hold no value close to the cost of tiering the item in the first place beyond 1-2 tiers...or in cases of things like Eon armor, just the first tier.

This was my question, we'll see if they get to it.

Back