Question: Ath

maybe we all should just agree on using (hit amount without tax) / (drop cost). that way we avoid all these calculation problems. and still doesnt change the fact that the hit is above usual maximum. and the time of this ath is highly dubious

maybe we all should just agree on using (hit amount without tax) / (drop cost). that way we avoid all these calculation problems. and still doesnt change the fact that the hit is above usual maximum. and the time of this ath is highly dubious

Or we could just say GZ to lucky miner and get in with playing the game.

I don't think it's above usual maximum.

thinking is one thing but there is not a single recorded hof with a multiplier at this level since 2013

are people droping with level 13 amp 24/7?

if all finders have 8 uses/min and there is constantly 1 person droping with level 13 amp, that would make 21.024.000 drops in 5 years, should be plenty to have a couple of those big hofs.

are people droping with level 13 amp 24/7?

if all finders have 8 uses/min and there is constantly 1 person droping with level 13 amp, that would make 21.024.000 drops in 5 years, should be plenty to have a couple of those big hofs.

Well i dropped a few k lvl 13 and had the biggest hof of 17k. You can make 21.024.000 drops and still get 1x multiplier. Random is random. Gratz to that guy and its a pitty that we have to pay for it.

Well i dropped a few k lvl 13 and had the biggest hof of 17k. You can make 21.024.000 drops and still get 1x multiplier. Random is random.

if there wasn't the law of big numbers.
even if the chance to get it on an individual drop is 0,00001% (example value), the more you drop the closer the overall chance to get it gets to 100%.

if there wasn't the law of big numbers.
even if the chance to get it on an individual drop is 0,00001% (example value), the more you drop the closer the overall chance to get it gets to 100%.

And now it happened once in 20mio drops, so its proven that it is still possible to hit that multiplyers -- all fine!
Beside that I think the chance to hit it is less than 1/20mio.

All within the expected patterns.

And seriously how many miners are there dropping L13s indoor?

Well occationally some may give it a try, but unlikely to do it constantly daily over years.

Has the player released any screenshot? My guess is that his find is the first COLOSSAL(XXVI) ever but would love to see a screenshot.

Regarding multipliers, if we take a maximum of 3333x outdoors (1000x 3.333) and an extra multiplier of 1/0.16 indoors, we actually come close to the value of this find.

Back