Question: Mid/long term developement of Entropia Universe ?

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Dear Mindark Staff,
Last years i saw a real lack of real content added into the Entropia universe
Game is still living with very few active players, and i feel like nothing is done to make this change.
Last events was boring as hell, and i m not talking about the trust of the players which is at his lowest ( Same few players that looted all the FEN rare items, rare rings, destroying christmas 2017 ring markup by releasing a christmas 2018 identical ring when it was supposed to be a new one, "chosens" avatars), events all being the sames, the CEO letter that was so much lacking of eveyrthing that its just scary, players having to give away skills to be able to participate events....
So...

So unstead of just relesing new superexpensive items, necklace, third ring, or any new item, is a real CONTENT development planed? What can we expect to happen in close/long future, what is your VISION?

Content is indeed very important and certainly one of our priorities moving forward.

Also I apologise if you felt that the CEO letter was scary, that was not my intention.

Content is indeed very important and certainly one of our priorities moving forward.

Also I apologise if you felt that the CEO letter was scary, that was not my intention.

and so, the question was more about your vision of near , long futur? is there something?

and so, the question was more about your vision of near , long futur? is there something?

Check out the Enigma quest, BatSim, and other recent content that adds new features and functionality into it, especially in the puzzle way and how learning how to best get through the system helps you compete against others for a prize.
I at least hope we see more deeply developed and wider available fun types of content such as this. The Enigma quest and others like this might be slow to have adoption, but those who do adopt it are likely to firmly engrain this type of content on the incoming players, allowing further expansion I would say.

More parallel varieties of content is the best thing for us to have!

Back