Merry Mayhem 2018 Results

Congratulations to the real winners (unique real players), but no congratz for the alt avatars who just take all the gear from the "brother", "sister", "cousin" (call them whatever you like) of his/her more skilled relative and farm those 1 Placement Mayhem Token (and Mayhem Tokens aswell) to be able to get those weapons from the Mayhem Trader.

I dont care less because I never participated and never will in any of these type events but I feel sory for all those that are trying and spend alot to be able to have a chance for something on these events.

You can spot for yourself the new names, that are created only for these Mayhem style events, in the winner list but also here is a brief list at first sight that I spotted and checked them in Entropialife:

Mayhem Annihilation
Category 1
guan Gorg Tuas
west anny wild
Category 2
Maya Askary Coarda
Joana Nikita JR

Mayhem Assault
Category 1
DIM DIM Mercury
Category 3
ms nana trader

and this is for the new names that caught my eyes, there could be much more alt avatars in those lists ...
Go check them yourself on entropialife.com

Not my business and also like I said before I dont care who win or not (it doesnt affect me at all), but for players to have more faith in MindArk and more participants in future events, all these Mayhem 2019 (and maybe last years too) winners should be verified by MindArk for suspicious trades between low skilled players who won and bigger skilled players and well-known in community.

Also I am almost 100% sure about one of the biggest player in EU having suspicious connections with one of the new winner (1 Placement Mayhem Token) names from the lower categories. If MindArk cares about this I can share my suspicion with them and they can analyze it.

I wouldnt be bothered at all about this situation if those cheaters wont brag themselves about being best players and how successful they are (wich is not true).

Congratulations to the real winners (unique real players), but no congratz for the alt avatars who just take all the gear from the "brother", "sister", "cousin" (call them whatever you like) of his/her more skilled relative and farm those 1 Placement Mayhem Token (and Mayhem Tokens aswell) to be able to get those weapons from the Mayhem Trader.

I dont care less because I never participated and never will in any of these type events but I feel sory for all those that are trying and spend alot to be able to have a chance for something on these events.

You can spot for yourself the new names, that are created only for these Mayhem style events, in the winner list but also here is a brief list at first sight that I spotted and checked them in Entropialife:

Mayhem Annihilation
Category 1
guan Gorg Tuas
west anny wild
Category 2
Maya Askary Coarda
Joana Nikita JR

Mayhem Assault
Category 1
DIM DIM Mercury
Category 3
ms nana trader

and this is for the new names that caught my eyes, there could be much more alt avatars in those lists ...

Not my business and also like I said before I dont care who win or not (it doesnt affect me at all), but for players to have more faith in MindArk and more participants in future events, all these Mayhem 2019 (and maybe last years too) winners should be verified by MindArk for suspicious trades between low skilled players who won and bigger skilled players and well-known in community.

Also I am almost 100% sure about one of the biggest player in EU having suspicious connections with one of the new winner (1 Placement Mayhem Token) names from the lower categories. If MindArk cares about this I can share my suspicion with them and they can analyze it.

I wouldnt be bothered at all about this situation if those cheaters wont brag themselves about being best players and how successful they are (wich is not true).

Same avatars bid on multiply items driving price up for their own items . I suspect from long time that Coarda in the shite as well

Only reports helps against this players so do it

Good call

Mayhem Annihilation
Category 1
guan Gorg Tuas
west anny wild
Category 2
Maya Askary Coarda
Joana Nikita JR

Mayhem Assault
Category 1
DIM DIM Mercury
Category 3
ms nana trader

Multi-accounts are against the EULA, so MA will have to ban these players AND DISQUALIFY THEM from the Mayhem. This will be my second Q in Friday's AMA.

Grats to the winners who earned it.

And I agree with ken.ji

To extend on that...

There are , and have been many alt avatars with traded gear that ruin the chances of lower players for years. Some even seem to keep a name scheme in play... a common in your face catch me if you can kind of move from bold individuals on the "edge." - which ironically usually involves them cheating to have any kind of edge in the first place. It is far easier to fund a "top avatar" with illicit mayhem gains from lower cats, auction abuse or battle sim, while proclaiming greatness, than to admit they have an addiction hunting way above their level, clicking EP IV on condition, abusing auction with alts, or cheating.

I suppose it is also easier for MA to get people thinking these players are profitable and worth emulating (by investing in gear) if they are in fact "winning" by other means, in other cats. My conclusion, either they are completely stupid, have no actual ability to catch these people, or they are in on the action.

I didn't even bother to compete this year, and I wont be spending as much on mayhem for sure again in this format, but that is MA's call not mine. If they address the structure to be more reliable then I might reconsider, until then Ill just farm boxes and stuff and not spend what I used to.

I actually had a fantastic mayhem simply by not trying to win and not depositing towards it this year. So I don't really care about the results other than how it affects the people who notice and walk away.

I can certainly say that every single one of these mayhem experiences I have done, all these years...was always a shady end result . (people caught cheating, the results changing, points changing, videos of cheats from winners , names moving up, people pointing out clear alt avatars, proven ways stop timers, borrowed gear on new avatars for low cats ect ect ect)

Mayhem is just shady stuff. Play at your own risk.

To me, its just a box event now. I don't really think MA has the ability or skill to catch these people, even though I am sure that a few people on the forums could think of many creative ways to verify this stuff, especially if you have access to the trade and chat (or lack of) logs in game. It is clear they either overlook certain things, or selectively choose to not look into them.

I hope MA lets more people who deserve to win (like actual noobs, actually new to the game, or the everyday players with loads of skills and gear, who complete the event fairly, with their own gear)..win in coming years.

I do love the people who notice these anomalies as well. It keeps me sane knowing I wasn't the only one seeing a particular pattern over the last few years. :)

All that opinion aside though, big grats to those who earned it. :cool:

Last edited:
This has been stated a million times but here you go agai:

Having multiple accounts registered to one name is not allowed. Playing other people's accounts is allowed. Thus if you can get a friend or families drivers license you can use their account without risk. MA has zero way to prevent this. It is allowed.

Something is fishy....or funky about this situation. Maybe just bang a little harder on your fap and you might know which alt is getting all the swirlies :)

and 'wife'

This has been stated a million times but here you go agai:

Having multiple accounts registered to one name is not allowed. Playing other people's accounts is allowed. Thus if you can get a friend or families drivers license you can use their account without risk. MA has zero way to prevent this. It is allowed.

Yes, but it has been stated that one person can only have one mayhem score. Person, not avatar.

and farm those 1 Placement Mayhem Token (and Mayhem Tokens aswell) to be able to get those weapons from the Mayhem Trader.

Afaik mayhem tokens cannot be traded. It would take a low level avatar forever to accumulate enough regular tokens for anything significant. So unless the uber player wants something low level I don't see much point in running the low level avatar. This doesn't mean it doesn't happen but you can't just accumulate regular tokens with a high level avatar and grab a placement token with a low level avatar.

Gratz to the winners (and the inevitable 'give me a kidney and i will buy the gun with my tokens' threads :D)

As of a few weeks ago i entered the dizzy realms of Cat 10 for all future events. Not due to peds and no fancy gear, just stubbornly refusing to stop playing for 15 years.

There is no joy or ability to compete in these events under the new format so, like many others, I farm whatever I can and sell where possible if not using for myself.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Long live the events for the 'one-eyed' players as it seems the dedicated blind ones have no place at the table any more.

Ff

As of a few weeks ago i entered the dizzy realms of Cat 10 for all future events. Not due to peds and no fancy gear, just stubbornly refusing to stop playing for 15 years.

You can win events in cat10 even if you play the game for 2 years.

Gratz to the winners.

in lower categories it's all about hitting those 5ks. summer I had 2 (and placed 9th), halloween none, christmas none - and I would've needed 3 to place. events in this game are just not exiting for non-übers (even fen sucked with the low token drop rate/infinitely low item drop rate and the useless state the auction is in) period and correspondingly when I have all 4 sets of 10 completed dailies I can't see myself touch the mayhem again

didnt know the crew works on weekends? cause wednesday isnt early week for me? and still no reward

Back