Suggestion: Gift Boxes should be tradeable when full

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
What is the purpose of gift boxes if you can't put gifts inside of them and then give them away? Wouldn't it be nice to see gift boxes with real gifts inside them or as packages you can build for your disciples? Or maybe to give someone an item + a tip (or even to pass along to someone through a proxy who cant open it - only the recipient can get the password). This idea really needs to be looked at because it also solves another problem: selling completed armor sets for example. I would like to give my disciples a book of blueprints is another example. Is there a reason this functionality does not exist? Is it possible to make this happen?

thanks for this question opportunity and this AMA.

Thank you for your suggestion!
We currently have no plans for such a feature, but that could change in the future.

it has also just occurred to me how annoying it is to remove all the plates in an armor set when trading temporarily with other players . theres a remove all enhancers selection which ive hit a few time by accident doing this. i wish there was a way to remove all plates or better yet just leave the plates in . the temp trade is usually borrowed for the same reason i have the armor in the first place. in other words the borrower has to mount the same plates and then unmount them the same way before the trade back. it would save alot of work just to let them go with the armor. warnings would help ... and ya enhancers with no warning could be expensive mistakes.

Back