PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Q2: volatility

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beside that, I cant care less about multiplyers as long I have a high number of real success, especially on L BPs and item crafting (with residue) this is much more important for me than getting multis.
    not if you need 90+% return to break even with MU ^^ Sure, if you only stick to crafts where the MU is so high that the break even threshold is 80% return or less, then you don't have to care about multis, but for crafts that need higher return the multis are very important for breaking even/profiting...

ofc, one stick can only to crafts that have a break even threshold of 80% return or less but that is bad for economy, because all the crafts that may be in demand but require higher return are just going to die.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 02-11-2019 at 13:09.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    folks move the COS (Chance of Success Slider) towards the right and then complain when their success rate isn't so great? Duh? You are playing a slot machine essentially. If you do want to lower your success rate for chances at better returns when returns do come, fine, but don't do it and then go complaining when the number of success gets lowered as a result of your own choice...

Don't get me wrong, crafting does need major improvements in a lot of ways, but folks going away from Quantity option based on their own choice isn't necessarily one of them, unless you want Mindark to do away with the slider all together and make all clicks be same as doing full quantity option.

Loot 2.0 was supposed to only affect hunting, but here's what happened to crafting multipliers:

The 50:50 distribution of times 10 & times 40 was pretty solid even beyond the 9kish clicks of that more cleaned multiplier-tracking.

And ever since loot 2.0 the times 40 multis were pretty much non-existant.

So whoever says loot 2.0 was hunting adjustments only is just wrong, it may not been intended to affect crafting/mining but it did.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 02-11-2019 at 13:33.

bump.......

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    So i told you do some research and i still see you complain about craft.

What the fak is the point in crafting this Roadie BLP Amp Mk I (L) ?

Ive been playing for 15 years since 2006 and 2017 i didn't craft at all. I started doing my amp for mining since they added health for crafting skills. You know what...with my 0 experience i made few skills and i have a bit of profit doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    So i told you do some research
    yeah, that's some stupid saying that isn't any argument nor disproofs anything at all...
    Please, if you have the solution to get good return and make multipliers appear instead of running 80-85% return runs over and over again, go ahead, link pls. Otherwise stfu.

Once more, MU isn't the issue, the shit return over and over again is.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    yeah, that's some stupid saying that isn't any argument nor disproofs anything at all...
    Please, if you have the solution to get good return and make multipliers appear instead of running 80-85% return runs over and over again, go ahead, link pls. Otherwise stfu.

Once more, MU isn't the issue, the shit return over and over again is.
    I dont see any big crafters complain about the return in a period , you know why ? because they generate enough markup and when the "payback" period comes its an extra 5-20k that month maybe more :p

i wont stfu because you just have no clue what are you doing

Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    I dont see any big crafters complain about the return in a period , you know why ? because they generate enough markup and when the "payback" period comes its an extra 5-20k that month maybe more :p

i wont stfu because you just have no clue what are you doing
    for me:
    - with "payback" period aka 95% return: 10+k PED profit (i obviously have no clue right?)
    - without "payback" period: 500-1000 PED loss

The problem is the "payback" period is simply not happening, at least not for me and others i know, if you know a way to trigger "payback" period, go ahead, tell me so i can confirm or disproof your theory otherwise it's just ad hominem trolling by you......

And that you don't see big crafters complaining is just a lie, i was big crafter, i complain, NVP was big crafter who complained, i know many others who complain, not here but ingame, or they just leave the game... you're just in denial....
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-26-2019 at 12:36.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    And that you don't see big crafters complaining is just a lie, i'm big crafter, i complain, NVP was big crafter who complained, i know many others who complain, not here but ingame, or they just leave the game... you're just in denial....
    Sorry to interrupt,

Carry on complaining about tt return while doing the same uber crafting... how the heck 2dmg amps, chairs and lamps are big crafting to you, I will never figure it out.

New crafters should actually look up to other (real big) crafters that make usable things that sell... Clicking shit BPs twice a day and analyzing the 'data' is not big crafting to the rest of us, alukat, only to yourself.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Sorry to interrupt,

Carry on complaining about tt return while doing the same uber crafting... how the heck 2dmg amps, chairs and lamps are big crafting to you, I will never figure it out.

New crafters should actually look up to other (real big) crafters that make usable things that sell... Clicking shit BPs twice a day and analyzing the 'data' is not big crafting to the rest of us, alukat, only to yourself.
    Ofc you needed to come to troll... running up to 8k clicks a day isn't big time crafting? Where does it start for you? at 1 million clicks a day?Please stream how you pull off that one

Btw: if it's only possible to hit 95% return, when you only click 20+ PED stuff and it's impossible when you click smaller stuff, then something is fundamentally broken.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-26-2019 at 13:02.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast