Question: Generic components in loots?

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
We have a Weapons BP book II at Caly in which nearly all BPs require some generic components, which originally dropped from several different mobs.

As this components are actually removed from creature loots for unknown reason, its impossible to craft this BPs.

Can we expect that we get back any source (hunt/craft/mine/NPC broker/mission or whatever other ideas you might have) for this generic components to be able to craft this BPs again?

Some players paid a lot of money to get this BPs and in its actual state its completely worthless!

Magnus Eriksson

Our policy is to not comment on loot mechanics.

What we can say is that the supply of resources and items is dynamic and varies over time, and this includes quite long time horizons.

Not a single drop confirmed the last 5 years or even more?

Its not the about the loot mechanics, its about the loot does not exist!

Its a stackable resource, even if it is rar a few items of it should have dropped in that time.

Even Dunkel and Ruga, what is considered extremly rar, drops occationally but not any of this generic components for the BPs in weapons book 2.

Its not that it did not drop to me, its drops to NOONE!
Even the highest high end UBER hunters, cant find it anywhere in the whole universe!

A stackable resource for crafting should be somehow available!

basic strategic combat processor ... been longer than 6 years... maybe if it was in the storyline ... older robots used to have this but now can only be found on ... o idunno say toulan maybe (is there robots on toulan ) ...

keep saying theres potential in this game ... and MAN i do hope this AMA is gonna bring it out ...

MA should tap US the players as story resource ... it's really us with the vested interest and best ideas ... want good story ask us ... want great ideas ask us... want great programming tricks ask us . WE ARE MAs GREATEST ASSET. EXPLOIT US.

also this hits on san's direct communication question as well. look out birds here comes the double hits...

Last edited:
Magnus Eriksson

Our policy is to not comment on loot mechanics.

What we can say is that the supply of resources and items is dynamic and varies over time, and this includes quite long time horizons.

I believe OP's question did not mean to touch on loot mechanics, but the fact that a specific group of items has been removed for good with no outlook of return, while blueprints needing them continue to be traded with great potential for disappointment to the unaware. This was subject of an earlier suggestion posted here (#175):

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...W!&p=3584654&highlight=assessment#post3584654

basic strategic combat processor ... been longer than 6 years... maybe if it was in the storyline ... older robots used to have this but now can only be found on ... o idunno say toulan maybe (is there robots on toulan ) ...

LOL

It dropped from:

Allophyl
Ambulimax
Armax
Argonaut
Atrox
Berycled
Bristlehog
Calamusoid
Calypsocod
Caudatergus
Cornundacauda
Cornudos
Daikiba
Dirpi
Drone
Equus
aso aso aso

What the hell did not drop it?

Its absolutely not understandable that now it doesn´t drop at all!

LOL

It dropped from:

Allophyl
Ambulimax
Armax
Argonaut
Atrox
Berycled
Bristlehog
Calamusoid
Calypsocod
Caudatergus
Cornundacauda
Cornudos
Daikiba
Dirpi
Drone
Equus
aso aso aso

What the hell did not drop it?

Its absolutely not understandable that now it doesn´t drop at all!

Those things stopped dropping because they wanted the things for which they were required to craft to not be crafted anymore.

Those things stopped dropping because they wanted the things for which they were required to craft to not be crafted anymore.

If that is really the case, what is wrong with a Rutic Bett L, a Kesmek Slo L, a Willard Heatray L or a Aspis L ???

Can someone please tell me that!

And why I have paid some thousand PED to get this BPs and now I cant craft is due to missing resource?

Where can I get my money back for that BPs ?

yes to that...the same goes also for other components currently not on the loot table anymore

yes to that...the same goes also for other components currently not on the loot table anymore

Have I missed something?

Which other resource you are talking about and what BPs?

Have I missed something?

Which other resource you are talking about and what BPs?

examples are : basic target units,advanced ones,some comps like accel.matric ..and some more

blueprints used them were apis, some beacon bp,some lower lvl swords,breer p5a and some others

examples are : basic target units,advanced ones,some comps like accel.matric ..and some more

blueprints used them were apis, some beacon bp,some lower lvl swords,breer p5a and some others

Thats exactly the GENERIC COMPONENTS I am talking about.
They have even their own seciton in auction, sadly its completely empty for years now, except the occational mini stocks someone found cleaning out his storage.

I was lucky to get a few of that old supplys a couple of month ago to create 2 Laughlin Mashers L, which sold in no time. I would make more of it, if I just could get that damn components.

Thats exactly the GENERIC COMPONENTS I am talking about.
They have even their own seciton in auction, sadly its completely empty for years now, except the occational mini stocks someone found cleaning out his storage.

I was lucky to get a few of that old supplys a couple of month ago to create 2 Laughlin Mashers L, which sold in no time. I would make more of it, if I just could get that damn components.

oki then we meant the same things..was only misunderstanding from me ( i thought you meant only 1 component)

Eddie

These generic components are probably still sitting in people's storage. During storage cleanout over the past couple of years I have had to TT various types of generic components because noone ever bid for them on auction. They were listed multiple times. No interest from anyone.

Back