Q1: When will the shops on Ark (and other planets) be fixed

Sionkiewicz

Prowler
Society
General - NBK Army
Brendan Slick Gould
Presently, shopping is a huge pain. Constantly falling thru floors, trapped in tables, ect. Most shops are left un-stocked because it is so difficult to put new product in place. The malls look desolate and mostly abandoned.

When will time be spent to work out the issues with the graphics?

gawd i dont want to be sarcastic nor vitriolic but ya some of these issues boils my blood and the answers aren't helping any

shop repairs

Presently, shopping is a huge pain. Constantly falling thru floors, trapped in tables, ect. Most shops are left un-stocked because it is so difficult to put new product in place. The malls look desolate and mostly abandoned.

When will time be spent to work out the issues with the graphics?

I have been pestering the Rocktropia devs about this and they claim to have fixed it in the March 2019 VU. I am told the only way to fall through the floor is to stand dead center and fast jump otherwise running and jumping around the room do nothing.

As it moves from the dev server to real server we will see. We property owners might have to pick up and reset apartments and shops once. That I can totally live with.

When it is live and tested I am sure the Rock devs would be glad to share with other planet partners how they fixed it.

Doc Gray
Governor Roctropia

I have been pestering the Rocktropia devs about this and they claim to have fixed it in the March 2019 VU. I am told the only way to fall through the floor is to stand dead center and fast jump otherwise running and jumping around the room do nothing.

As it moves from the dev server to real server we will see. We property owners might have to pick up and reset apartments and shops once. That I can totally live with.

When it is live and tested I am sure the Rock devs would be glad to share with other planet partners how they fixed it.

Doc Gray
Governor Roctropia

Wow! I'm thinking I sold my Tangerine shop too soon! :laugh:

Back