Question: Mining

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
ello,

when mining will get the some importance as the other professions like hunting ?

- when I say some importance I mean the comparison between the number of events for hunting and mining is so far at a rate 100:1
- some importance I mean to bring new UL items , but not from crafting.
- also to remap the need for resources for the old and new items, to make alive this profession once again

yes I know are voices saying mining has not that many players involved like hunting, ... but is not this the challenge after all?

cheers!

Mining is a fundamental system in the Entropia Universe economy and experience. The balance team is constantly monitoring and tweaking the balance of these systems.

The Armatrix series as well as the Gizmo and Widget blueprints were introduced and are an step in consuming mining resources. This concept will be expanded in the future.

Mining is a fundamental system in the Entropia Universe economy and experience. The balance team is constantly monitoring and tweaking the balance of these systems.

The Armatrix series as well as the Gizmo and Widget blueprints were introduced and are an step in consuming mining resources. This concept will be expanded in the future.

Good to hear. :yay:

Right good news.

But mining events shouldn't only be to get highest loot as with lvl13 you rarly can get anything over 400ped hof with this minng change. We need to be able to hit the regular 1k+ claims even unamped which is right now near impossible!

Alternative events can be something like: Get 10 Tridanite ores, ruga or some other real rare materials. We all know those are very rare and requires you to use some depth enhancers to get them.

Back