Own Songkra Valley For A Day!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own one of Entropia's best land areas for a day?
Through the end of March, you have the opportunity to do just that!
I am working on power-grinding my Evader, Dodger, and Looter professions, as well as my health. To make the grind a little bit more interesting, I am running a competitive event in which you can beat my high score and take the LA's profits for the day.

It's very simple.

- Beat my personal highest single loot of the day with a HoF over 750 PED and you get 100% of the LA's profit for the day you HoFed!

How much taxes are we talking here?

The LA tax rate is set to 3.99%.
Currently my average daily cycle on Songkra Valley is 3k-5K PED. This means that on average I personally generate anywhere from 120 to 200 PED of taxes, sometimes more. You can imagine how this adds up with other hunters grinding as well. 5 hunters of equal measure would equate to 600-1000 PED per day.

How is profit calculated?

Profit will be the final sum of taxes minus cost of operation.
Cost of operation is as follows: Promotional costs (weekend event prizes, etc.) + 75 PED for fertilizer and management.

What happens if multiple people beat your score with a HoF over 750 PED?

The person with the highest HoF will take the prize. In the unlikely event the multiple HoFs are the same value, the prize will be split between all members involved.

mutated_beladoth.jpg

Mutated Beladoth (Provider-Dominant)
Repeatable Mission Reward: 61.68 TT of Athletics (significant contributor to Health and Evader, Dodger, and Jammer professions)
Damage type:
Cut 40%
Stab 40%
Impact 20%

mutated_otorugi.jpg

Mutated Otorugi: (Guardian-Alpha)
Repeatable Mission Reward: 54.35 TT of Alertness (significant contributor to all the Looter professions, Evader, Dodger, and Jammer)
Damage type:
Cut 33%
Stab 33%
Impact 33%

Rules:
1. This is a hunting event only. All HoFs must be scored hunting Mutated Beladoth or Mutated Otorugi only.
2. This is an event on Songkra Valley. All HoFs must be scored on Songkra Valley to be valid to claim the prize.
3. To qualify for your prize, you must post your HoF in the "uberloots" section of the HoF forum, and post the link to your thread in this thread.
4. You must post your HoF within 7 days of scoring to qualify for compensation.
5. You must make a good faith effort to contact me* within 30 days to claim your prize. The best way to reach me is through Discord: Captain_Lucky_Jack#7639
6. Rules and event details are subject to change as necessary to maintain a fair, sustainable, and balanced event.
7. A "day" is a revolving 24 hour period starting at 0000 ingame time and ending at 2359 ingame time

Last edited:
HoF threshold lowered to just 750 PED. Game on! :sniper: :handgun: :rocket:

I also dropped management fee to a flat rate which will result in a higher average yield to event winners.

Last edited:
Too bad my mark up hof (96.5 TT ESI) on your land doesn't count :p Guess I need to keep trying...

This is a really cool idea! When I'm up on Ark next (and assuming this is still going on) I will for sure give this challenge a go! :)

Anybody back on Caly side looking for some quick Evade to augment the General defensive skills gained at Songkra, check out MsPudding's event which rewards with Evade chips on top of the Evade chips gained through the iron mission chain.

So just to clarify....if we were to beat you 7 days straight in a week, and then you were to offer a prize for your event at your selection that additionally took up ALL the tax money that was earned, then the person who won would get nothing because it was all spent already on 'promotional costs'?

So just to clarify....if we were to beat you 7 days straight in a week, and then you were to offer a prize for your event at your selection that additionally took up ALL the tax money that was earned, then the person who won would get nothing because it was all spent already on 'promotional costs'?

Event is pretty cut & dry..

I won about a week ago and got paid within 24 hours.. It would have been sooner if I made a better attempt..

Only one person wins a 24 hour period, and the costs are deducted as listed in the original post. Yes, you can beat me all 7 days in a row and that is why there is a fixed management expense built into the land area's costs.

Update: I will be extending this event through the end of March.

Happy HoFing :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for extending the event! Pay day #2!:yay:

Back