Question: Miles #2 - What changes do you most want to see?

Miles

Prowler
Society
Al Nahar Wanderers
Stanley Miles Stardust
To each of you:

As the current leaders of this wonderful, messy, complex, and unique adventure we've been on for many years, and feeling that everyone involved must share both the wonder and frustration that defines Entropia Universe; what would you be asking for if you were on our side of this AMA? To wrap this into a simple question:

What change/development item on the current road map are you most excited about?

Thanks for hosting this AMA - communication is good!

Peace, Miles

Henrik Nel:
1. I expected the majority of questions submitted for this AMA would relate to very specific issues and past announcements and communication from MindArk. So, I would have probably posed a similar question to yours: What are the MindArk team members passionate about? Or maybe: Are there any interesting MindArk stories that can be shared? Or maybe: What does a typical day at MAHQ look like?
2. What I am the most excited about is not specifically connected to a certain item or change, but rather the way the MindArk organisation has evolved and hopefully will continue to improve in the future.

Dennis Antonsson:
1. I would ask how we think on improving the experience and excitement for new players that just join Entropia Universe.
2. What I am most excited about is the upcoming release of the Camera & Control system, which is one of the biggest fundamental changes in 10 years.

Justin Sorrell:
1. What are the plans for bringing back places of interest and remnants of old Project Entropia lore to Calypso?
2. The new Camera and Control release is definitely exciting.

Magnus Ryme:
1. What are your plans for making Entropia Universe more alive?
2. I am most excited about the ongoing discussions currently held at the MindArk HQ in regards to the long term vision.

Magnus Eriksson:
1. How I can deposit faster and more? Jokes aside, With the auction system being such a central part to EU what are your plans in modernising it?
2. The new camera and control system is very exciting and something we are all looking forward to seeing in action.

Mathias Gustavsson:
1. I like the melee amps you introduced, but will I be able to use ammunition with the melee trauma amps?
2. I can’t name one specific thing as its a combination of all the things we have planned for the year that is exciting.

Wonderful!

:thumbup:

well done

So as I sit here sick as a dog for the past two day, I have been lurking this session all morning not saying anything. I would have to say this is the best question, and the best answers given by our MA brethren. Mad rep to both sides on this post.

Awesome. Loved the Q and A both. +Rep to all :)

Can you imagine if this AMA session was live, like in streamed on Twitch or something? This great answer by MA's team amplified 10 times, would've reached so far...
Please consider this option in the future. It would save more time and it would also have a much higher impact.

Thank you

Can you imagine if this AMA session was live, like in streamed on Twitch or something? This great answer by MA's team amplified 10 times, would've reached so far...
Please consider this option in the future. It would save more time and it would also have a much higher impact.

Thank you

Yes, and I've become inspired by this post actually, however as a community we have been denied communication so long that we didn't really have any room for personal questions.

However, if we keep getting AMAs, then I think that we as a community would actually ask these kinds of questions that would perhaps encourage a closer and more personal bond between the community and the development team ;)

Could we perhaps have some elaboration on your plans to modernize the auction system?

Thanks for questions opening great options of EU: past, current and future. Attractive team to join. There are hard tasks to lead EU community to become attractive to join. For MA and for community idols.
+rep to both sides.
Once again thanks for direction and optimism i have found.

Justin Sorrell:
1. What are the plans for bringing back places of interest and remnants of old Project Entropia lore to Calypso?

While it was the first AMA and I found this question a little further down my list, it makes me very happy to see that someone in the team cares for that. Cheers!

Contrary to others, I find this format much more suitable to facilitate dialogue than video. Yes it would look more impressive superficially, but is not efficient for the flow of information, can't keep track of threads and shuts out those with any kind of obstacle (RL/timezone, data volume etc.) Thank you for this smart choice and I hope it wins also for future sessions.

Thanks!

Thanks for the thoughtful replies, they seem to have hit on a positive nerve. For me, I appreciate seeing you all as engaged in both the past and future of EU. I know that seems obvious, but for so long we have made do with so little information about what MA is like on the inside. I think this shows that you can share more with us, without having to reveal specifics - if we are aware of how you feel, it makes up for what we can't know :)

Anyway, thanks again for the replies. This makes me more hopeful than any specific promise ever could.

Peace, Miles

Back