Q1 RCE vs RCE experience

Geralt

Guardian
tyires tyirepl tyirepl
Hi,

You claim on website that game is real cash economy experience.

From what I understand, this rule:

MINDARK'S LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU SHALL, IF ACKNOWLEDGED, IN EACH INCIDENCE BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN THE TOTAL AMOUNT TRANSFERRED INTO THE INVOLVED ACCOUNT BY SAID PARTICIPANT UNDER SIX MONTHS PERIOD PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT.

It means that if some incident happens you will pay back only money deposited six months prior to "incident" (only the value of deposits, not the winnings or looted money, nothng above the value of the depos)
Am I correct?

If so, is it the reason why you advertise your game as a RCE experience, not as an "pure" RCE? I mean, we experience the real cash economy in game because theoretically all stuff have real value but if something happens, then you dont reimburse us full value of our avatars?

And by the way, what is this incident? Can bad mood or flu of CEO be incident? Or bankruptcy, legal issues etc?

Thanks.

The word ‘incident’ in the section of the Terms of Use that you highlight is a legal term, and refers to a potential case of liability to you on MindArk’s part. This has nothing to do with the health or mood of anyone at MindArk.

Thanks. Would you also answer the below question? I specifically asked about 6 months rule. The meaning of "incident" was a "by the way" thing :)

It means that if some incident happens you will pay back only money deposited six months prior to "incident" (only the value of deposits, not the winnings or looted money, nothng above the value of the depos)
Am I correct?

This 6 months rule really is crucial in terms of long-term invest plan. I would buy Land Area tomorrow if you could only provide full information and explanation on this. As long as I am not sure if "incident" happens I would be able to recover money I invested, I will simply move my money to some other project.

Owning Land Area here was my main goal but I need assurances. Please confirm that money I would invest is secured. I do not want to end up in situation similar to stable investors are in currently. Thanks

. I would buy Land Area tomorrow if you could only provide full information and explanation on this. As long as I am not sure if "incident" happens I would be able to recover money I invested, I will simply move my money to some other project.

You buy the landarea from another avatar.He gets your money, you have a deed.From now on you have no tt value and a small part of Mindark.If Mindark goes down you go down with them.What money do you want back?
Everything is a matter of trust.
The good part is that you have 16 years of History to study.

You buy the landarea from another avatar.He gets your money, you have a deed.From now on you have no tt value and a small part of Mindark.If Mindark goes down you go down with them.What money do you want back?
Everything is a matter of trust.
The good part is that you have 16 years of History to study.

This is my understanding of the current system as well. Buying a land area involves a great deal of trust.

Even if an “incident” were to occur, within 6 months, after you had made a deposit, I do not believe MA is obligated to reimburse you anything.
It just says that if they do.. it will not be more than what you have contributed within the last 6 months prior to the “incident”. It could be less or it could be nothing.

Back