Looking for a tailoring material seller

xInFernaLx

Prowler
Society
Ex Cons
The Legendary Xin
I'm looking for a seller that can provide me with small amount of tailoring materials. Since I only take small amount, I give some extra % (about 5%) for everything I buy. The reason to why I'm only taking small amounts is that I can't make a deposit yet, but hopefully I can be able to do that soon, and if I find a good seller now, I can take bigger amounts from him\ her later (still with some extra % as a gift from me :) )

I'm mostly standing at the tailoring machine in Fort zeus, but until I can make a deposit (which will be in August I hope) I can't take big amounts, so there is no need to stand at the machine to wait for me to buy more materials.

Atm, I'm looking for:
- Molisk Enamel Buttons (700%) (MTP: 675%)
- Fine Textile (112%) (MTP: 107%)
- Generic Leather (210%) (MTP: 200%)
- Fine Leather (110%) (MTP: 105%)
- Wool Thread (150%) (MTP: 142%)
- Wool Cloth (110%) (MTP: 103%)
--All prices are some % over mytwopecs, and the prices I pay will higher if mytwopecs rate is higher.

Regards,
Willy.

Last edited:
Hi.
Let me/us know were u usually stand and tailoring, so i/we can find u. Ther woud be nice if ther is a storage near.

Another question is: the stuff you are looking for is basically the raw materials run thru the tailoring refiner. Do you own one of those, because it may be easier for you to buy animal hide, soft hide, fine hide, fine wool, thin wool, etc and just use the refiner to create the actual materials you need. Either case post here where you usually tailor or PM me, and let me know what amounts of the refined (or raw) materials you require.

Back