PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images

Q2: One about the potential impending collapse of everything you've tried to achieve in the last 4 years

Since 2015 you've taken up the lootbox model, first with the Classified Strongboxes and later with the lootable ones. These are obviously very significant for a) your income and b) markup for players.

Recently, however, we've seen the ban on Strongboxes for players for Sweden, and it's possible that you might have to extend this to other countries in the future.

Do you have plans to adapt and/or abandon Strongboxes in the future in order to address this?

We regularly consult with our legal advisors to ensure that Entropia Universe is in compliance with all laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions, and will continue to do so moving forward.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Well I certainly had to wait a long time for you to not answer that question.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I certainly had to wait a long time for you to not answer that question.
    I suppose that they were just giving a more official sounding response than "iunno. We'll see."

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    brings up another much hated thing about the internet in general. its regional censorship. is there anything more maddening than reading about something on a webpage then clicking on the accompanying video only to get the message this video is not available in your region. jesus, is there anything more stupid than politicians imposing this?

why not just kill the strongboxes idea. is there a more ridiculous situation? can't buy strongboxes in your home country but everywhere else you can get them. does that even make a lick of sense? this is like the exact opposite of exclusive access.

typical politics: dumber than possible.

this Mindark answer made me laugh out loud and die inside......