Question: My two Questions. Mob vs skills/

merciful

Hatchling
Hello and thank you for you time and doing this its great to see MA wanting to help its players.

Question 1: I was wondering if loot like items depends on mob looter skill or is it just the mob your killing at random?

Question 2: does angel (UL) and shadow (UL) armor still drop in game on the mobs they used to?

Looter skill only affects the TT return from creatures, items are specific to each creatures loot lists.

thank you for that info. does this mean that you will get higher returns as you level?

Obviously, because if it were "lower returns" people could be very very angry.. :D

yes but how can a noob hit 10k hits then?

It only accounts for 7%, so in reality the noob should have hit 10,700, but Due to the absense of looter skill, he didn't.

It only accounts for 7%, so in reality the noob should have hit 10,700, but Due to the absense of looter skill, he didn't.

Where does the 7% info comes from?
If I remember right the 7% were mentioned only for the efficiency of the guns, but no % given for looter skill?!

Where does the 7% info comes from?
If I remember right the 7% were mentioned only for the efficiency of the guns, but no % given for looter skill?!

That's correct but depending on the Efficiency of the weapon used it will effect the loot outcome between 0% to 7% as they both play a part in the end

No, there still is no personal loot pool.
No, DPP and Efficiency are not the same thing. DPP affects loot composition and critical hit/damage etc affect the DPP. Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

That's correct but depending on the Efficiency of the weapon used it will effect the loot outcome between 0% to 7% as they both play a part in the end

Right, but we are talking about Looter profession here and not efficiency of the items. Thats why I asked if there is maybe another 0%-7% for the Looter profession as well or if its dynamic. Means depends on the looter skills of others and adjusts with getting up for everyone.

Looter skill only affects the TT return from creatures, items are specific to each creatures loot lists.

Thank you Dennis. :wtg:

thank you for that info. does this mean that you will get higher returns as you level?

I was hoping that would get an answer, I was wondering it myself.

Reactions: San

More specifically, does it work the same way as with Evader/Dodger, i.e. does it pivot around the mob's level?

More specifically, does it work the same way as I and several other people here keep saying it does, even though it very clearly doesn't, with Evader/Dodger, i.e. does it pivot around the mob's level?

Fixed...…….

Reactions: San
Thank you all for your input. I understand the 0-7% it makes more sense that way. the amount of loot is predetermined when it spawns multiplier and weapon amp ect. determine what the loot will amount to. this is the way I come to understand the process.

Back