Question: Armor level requirements

Deeveon

Dominant
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Devon Deeveon Knight
Do you still plan to implement level requirements for UL armor where if you meet the level requirement, then the armor no longer has reduced protection as it decays like L armor?

any previews or hints about what the levels required will be? Will we need to be level 70 to use webshop armor or gremlin?

Note this is a proprietary "soon ®".
lol I didn’t even notice the registered trade mark before. Hopefully they fix some of the bugs they’ve created before introducing more.

I am very much looking forward to this update. Hopefully sometime sooner than soon.

Never... Repair tool is a business, plates is a business, then more powerful gun... is a business too

Level armor need less repair tools, less plates, less powerful guns... ok, there are not in TT, but... in auction... fee is a business too :)

Never... Repair tool is a business, plates is a business, then more powerful gun... is a business too

Level armor need less repair tools, less plates, less powerful guns... ok, there are not in TT, but... in auction... fee is a business too :)
fxtK.gif

Note that soon® after that statement they removed any mention of profession requirements from armor info, so it might already be off the list.

its just soon as they will fix the game.

Its Soon as they will BAN The Exploiters too !

give them some time, stop rushing

Dennis|MindArk
Staff member MindArk Official
MindArk Official
Joined Jan 11, 2019
Last seen Jun 25, 2020

Why are people seemingly excited about this idea of armor requirements?

i spupose they want to kill the Rich newbs ! (u deposit 100k? -> you can no longer use shadow ! u gotta buy skills) hahaha

You see all level ~40-50 with shadow armors and good toys! kill them !!

Because then unlimited armor wouldn't lose protection as it decays when you meet the level requirement.

Because then unlimited armor wouldn't lose protection as it decays when you meet the level requirement.

One of the great things about this game was players weren't shoe-horned into what they could/couldn't hunt regardless of their experience. Yes, some weapons have SIB which can somewhat restrict DPS, but anyone can grab some armor of any level to make up for that. Linear progression is an MMO, in my opinion, sucks.

I'd rather have to repair here and there then to box players into hard requirements across the board.

i spupose they want to kill the Rich newbs ! (u deposit 100k? -> you can no longer use shadow ! u gotta buy skills) hahaha

You see all level ~40-50 with shadow armors and good toys! kill them !!

This is kind of what I expected haha.

I'd rather have to repair here and there then to box players into hard requirements across the board.

I'd rather have skills that are worth training instead of having players throwing them...
Good armors should be restricted, while uneco ones should be generally available but have less protection, just as SIB / non SIB. Or maybe (L) plates could be SIB/non SIB

Skills should bring more advantages even past level 100 because right now, after you get to 100, there is nothing, just some titles. And that's until 200. past that, no even extra title (not that its worth 2 shits to have a cooler title)...

One of the great things about this game was players weren't shoe-horned into what they could/couldn't hunt regardless of their experience. Yes, some weapons have SIB which can somewhat restrict DPS, but anyone can grab some armor of any level to make up for that. Linear progression is an MMO, in my opinion, sucks.

This is kind of what I expected haha.

A profession level requirement will be introduced for non-(L) armors. Meeting the required level results in the armor offering full protection at all condition values. If the profession requirement is not met, armor works as before, with protection decreasing relative to condition.

My understanding is, you can still wear armor at any level.

The only difference will be armor effectiveness with be better as the armor decays if you meet the levels.

It's not about pwning noobs or elitism. It's a minor benefit for those who have the skills to match their armor.

Yep, if you don't have skills for your UL armor, it works exactly like now. If you do, it works like (L), retaining full protection no matter of condition. All benefits, no disadvantages.

The only difference will be armor effectiveness with be better as the armor decays if you meet the levels.

It's not about pwning noobs or elitism. It's a minor benefit for those who have the skills to match their armor.

Oh, okay that sounds better. I missed that part!

Thanks for those that clarified!

Back