Question: Drop Items

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
When will we be able to drop items like Beer Kegs again to have some impromtu Pogo Skilling fun and/or hide little presents for others to find?

Thanks,
Skeezer

:beerchug:

Reactions: Elf
Justin Sorrell:
There are plans to add fun items like you describe in the future.

Hello Dennis (or Justin Sorrell - not sure ;-)

I appreciate the reply, yet I honestly feel that Entropia Universe has lost some of its charm and community interaction with the removal of the ability to drop items.

This is what I meant by skilling Pogo on a Beer Keg: ;-)

pogoskillz.gif

New fun items to drop for others to find sometime in the future sounds nice, but we have lost the ability to do impromptu fun things that we used to do in the meantime.

Thanks again for the response, and I sincerely hope that all of you at Mindark reconsider the removal of this feature.

Best regards,
Skeezer
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Yeah, would really like to do some treasue hunt events again, but need to be able to drop items to offer that kind events.

My dear friend Skeez.... you didn't got it yet? It's obvious to me. They don't like us to have fun, just to spend :(
Every change they made recently it's against my and your philosophy of "what a virtual world" can be!

PS. you tease'me to post a reply with your question even I'm off this forum now.

Back