boring_player Question 2 - new sourcer of development and growth

Status

boring_player

Banned Duplicate Account
Banned
Dear Henrik and other participants,

Recently, I had a occasion to analyze your financial statement and wrote a little article about it:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ndArk-business-model-based-on-(lack-of)-trust

I want to ask for your opinion about this article. Shortly, I show in my article that in the moment of the creation of the Statement on your bank account you have no more than 1 million dollar which does not even cover your short time liabilities. To be fair, we can say that the player debt (money you owe to players) of more than 10 million dollars is not covered by any MindArk's liquid assets at all. You simply don't have player's money.

After the failure of Compet and cancellation of DeepToken there seems to be no other growth and funding sources except webshop (strongboxes, peds, starting packages). Also, new player experience does not encourage new players to deposit. Anti-gambling policies banned strongboxes in Sweden and most likely other countries will follow this trend. It means less money for you.

You admit this in your financial statement that your sales did not reach the wanted level and newly registered players did not spent money to an extent you would expect them to do. DeepToken was mentioned in the statement to be main source of growth and development in future. But it's dead.

The question would be then, how do you plan to acquire sufficient funding to assure that MindArk is financially stable, where do you plan to get the money for company growth, how will you finance game development, how do you plan to secure enough money for potential withdrawals for player. Do you plan to reduce the costs in company (marketing, game development, reducing amount of employees)?

Do you really think that webshop income can handle all this expenses? Last year your sales dropped by about 10%, what do you expect this year? How would you encourage existing players to spend more money?

Have you ever considered reduction of return-to-player (less loot) the proper way to reduce the player debt? Or maybe, by tolerating extensive gambling activities like Explosive Projectile crafting, you hope to get enough money from heavily addicted huge depositors?

What ideas does new CEO have to acquire new sources of money for the company?

Thank you.

Status
Back