Question: Is there a way to remove compets from ped flow centre?

Status

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
Is there a way to remove compets from ped flow centre? Now compets is dead and burried is there away for me to remove from ped flow centre. I have no compets deeds, but its still show up in ped flow centre. I know its very minor thing, but just wondered if was away to remove it.

Could well be a thread fishing for 'real' answers, if so.... nice approach.

Well MA said it was 'suspended' not killed. Plus the game is still active to use, only the arena is closed.
Ok MA stopped paying dividends, but is any other "activity" generating tiny revenue? who knows.

It doesn't make sense that MA would allow deeds to still be tradable in something they intend to kill. I also don't understand why the deeds trade at a higher price, after MA closed down the NPC for swapping them for Ark Moon deeds.

What's going on with that? Is it in renewed development in secret? Was the whole suspension purely to avoid the continuing pressure on MA to deliver.

I guess it's not dead, until MA state it is dead.

I was going to use a question in the AMA section, although it's a whole box of questions so changed my mind.

Rick

Well MA said it was 'suspended' not killed. Plus the game is still active to use, only the arena is closed.
Ok MA stopped paying dividends, but is any other "activity" generating tiny revenue? who knows.

It's been sunsetted dude, it will eventually go away, it just won't be an overnight thing. I guarantee they aren't generating enough revenue to justify the expense of keeping it alive - even without further development you still have to keep up with Google and Apple's forever changing guidelines and continually update and maintain device and platform version compatibility.

As I stated before Compet's launch, mobile is an extremely saturated market, dominated by basically 3 or 4 companies with vast pools of cash. The "flappy bird" days are long gone, it's literally just a numbers game now. You need a massive marketing budget - when I was in it, it was $300k+ per quarter minimum to get enough retention to even have your game chart and prevent it from falling into the abyss with the other 6 billion failed apps - and that was many years ago, I'm sure it's 5x that now. You then have to have decent enough micro TX to attract enough whales to push your revenue past the marketing outlay. Compet had none of this, it was failed before it was even released.

Stop trying to make Compet happen, it's not happening. :laugh:

Sorry for offtopic, anyway since that list is not user-configurable, I'm assuming the only way to make it go away is for MA to remove it.

Could well be a thread fishing for 'real' answers, if so.... nice approach.

Sorry to damage your precious ego again, but this had nothing to do with you. I own a shop and different types off deeds. No compets only had two from start that was sold a long time ago. So i use my ped flow centre a lot and see the compets still there. just was wondering if there was away to remove it. I just send a support ticket in and see what they say.

I don't think there is, no. I have a similar minor annoyance with the Event Income tab in the PED flow. I haven't run events for years but that's still stuck centre, with no data in it because it only goes back for a certain period (is it one year?). I've also got a Compensation one that's empty.

If there isn't any data showing in any tab, it would be sensible for the entire tab to be hidden.

Ma reply

2019-02-07 13:58 You wrote:

Hi i keep noticing the compet tab in my ped flow center where i would of got compet deed payout. As the game is complety dead now and i sold my deed ages ago. Is there way to remove it from ped flow center.
2019-02-07 16:16 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi longhairedlover,

Thank you for your support case.

As it is a PED account associated with you it cannot be removed, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Does that mean we will have this forever? LOL

yup PITA NEVER DIES.. alot like stupid.

Sorry to damage your precious ego again, but this had nothing to do with you. I own a shop and different types off deeds. No compets only had two from start that was sold a long time ago. So i use my ped flow centre a lot and see the compets still there. just was wondering if there was away to remove it. I just send a support ticket in and see what they say.

Why can you not help yourself acting like a total c**t at times?? If it was 'personal' and you sent a ticket, then you dont need create a thread that is open to discussion then. If I feel like adding to the discussion I will.

It's the same for CLD's.

If you own any then sell them, the CLD marker is in you pedflow centre, never leaves.

Rick

Stop trying to make Compet happen, it's not happening. :laugh:

WEll I swapped all my tradable compet for non tradable Ark Moon, so my priorities have shifted.

However I think you miss my most concerning point. "If" the game is dead with no intention of reviving it, then the deeds should not be tradable. That is worse than the behaviour of boiler rooms, which are banned in many countries.

So the fact they're still tradable could imply that MA are still allowing for some players (not me) to deposit specifically to purchase those deeds "knowing" they intend to kill it. That is morally wrong is so many ways.

Especially as the NPC to swap them for Ark Moon has been removed in a recent update.

So assuming MA are operating fairly with a sense of morality, leaving those deeds trading implies the game is not dead.

Just saying.... :D

Rick

Why can you not help yourself acting like a total c**t at times?? If it was 'personal' and you sent a ticket, then you dont need create a thread that is open to discussion then. If I feel like adding to the discussion I will.

It's the same for CLD's.

If you own any then sell them, the CLD marker is in you pedflow centre, never leaves.

Rick

Gordon bloody Bennet. You came on here accusing me of making this thread with a ulterior motive. It was legitimate question about removing a tab in ped flow center. We all know getting a answer from support is roll of the dice. You might get answer same day or a year later. So i thought as the community if they know. You tried to turn into discussion about bloody compets and going completely off topic.

Sorry for offtopic, anyway since that list is not user-configurable, I'm assuming the only way to make it go away is for MA to remove it.

At least Detritus apologized for going off topic. With what he said i sent a support case and i was lucky to get reply same day. I was not the only wondering this by the way, so this thread has done it course and now the community can see we are stuck with that tab. If you want discuss the future of Compets make your own thread and i promise i wont give my views as i don't want to upset any more than i have already.

I will ask Mods to close this thread, as there nothing more to be said.

Status
Back