On destination of the funds resulted from players cost (1/2)

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Hello,

I would like to use this opportunity to ask you to please tell us, if it's possible, about the destination of the funds resulted from players cost (TT) associated with tiering equipment, galactica mission, auction fees etc.
Are they going to CLD revenue, are they returning to the loot pool or are they company's profit?

It would be really great to end some myths regarding this topic. It's also a frequent question amongst younger players and we're unable to give a clear response, only what we believe, what the common sense and logic dictates. It would be great to have any type of statement in regards to this.

Last edited:
Magnus Eriksson:

All of the activities you mention would contribute to CLD revenue, assuming those activities took place on Planet Calypso or were performed by Calypso-tagged participants elsewhere in the universe.

Magnus Eriksson:

All of the activities you mention would contribute to CLD revenue, assuming those activities took place on Planet Calypso or were performed by Calypso-tagged participants elsewhere in the universe.

So basically even though I'm on another planet I'd still pay my share to CLD holders?

How much % is that, regular as if on Planet Calypso?

Magnus Eriksson:

The Galactica Mission costs are turned in at stations in space, not planet Calypso.

So basically even though I'm on another planet I'd still pay my share to CLD holders?

How much % is that, regular as if on Planet Calypso?

Is it not 25% the planet u born on, 25% to MA and 50% to planet u on?

hahah, Ma avoided the answer. Anyway if they did answer it, doesn't mean what happened last year happens this year.

It's like throwing a ball in the air 10 metres, tomorrow you throw it the same and it travels 100 metres, and ten years ago, it went into orbit.

Unlike the real world (if it is real) where the laws of science remain unchanged. The Gods of EU, can change anything any update.

I stand by belief that tiering 'was' at one point repaid, so was purchases, L weapons and ESI's.

It's a shame this wasn't answered properly...so I'll take that as meaning "if we choose too".

Anyway thanks for asking the question Evey.

Rick

contribute = they take a share/tax on everything you do.

but indeed, not a full and clear answer what happens to the rest.

hahah, Ma avoided the answer. Anyway if they did answer it, doesn't mean what happened last year happens this year.

It's like throwing a ball in the air 10 metres, tomorrow you throw it the same and it travels 100 metres, and ten years ago, it went into orbit.

Unlike the real world (if it is real) where the laws of science remain unchanged. The Gods of EU, can change anything any update.

I stand by belief that tiering 'was' at one point repaid, so was purchases, L weapons and ESI's.

It's a shame this wasn't answered properly...so I'll take that as meaning "if we choose too".

Anyway thanks for asking the question Evey.

Rick

I doubt their consistency (even if they are answering).

MA answered very clear how it goes and all these are known before aswell.

Magnus Eriksson:

interesting, i knew abount monria participants being "tagged" and returning revenue to monria from elsewhere. Didn't know that worked for caly born participants as well. Cool.

Back