Question: Eddie´s Q2-Pet Usage

Edward-James

Prowler
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
Are there any plans to make pets more useful and maybe a bit less hungry ?

to the examples/ideas what could be possible ? :

.) pets have like 3 avail options to choose "also switchable" ( options and strength of those vary from diff pets)

heal the ava
attack with your ava
extend carry capacity

also more doable like:

skill buff on a special kind ( e.g. 10% on laser rifle , or mindforce, mining ,crafting etc...)

.) as "Ammo" you feed the pets with a essence avail from tt ofc on top of the nutrios (= ammo for diff purpose like existence,leveling etc)

.) also beeing able to lvlup the buffs avail....( ofc they are after some xp of pet gained and some mats to unlock)

from 10% to 15% after like lvl 10 of the pet

many options avail here

.) i would love the idea of beeing able to spawn more then 1 pet ( maybe 2 or 3 max at same time ?)
or when only 1..also maybe a slider where i can use like 40%attack power of the pet and 60% heal power

so i can use sev buffs at same time , more attack dps, heal power etc...

.)) beeing able to upgrade the pets in the basic manner...

like 50 normal corinth canin --> you get 1 advanced coringh canin ...etc

.) maybe some pets give special armor bonus ( like 15 points of acid ..etc)

.) maybe extend the usablity of pets too ( pet armors,pet plates,pet weapons (like super special fire bolt for dragons)

.)auctioning pets with symbols in the lines like the tier symbol on items

Thank you ,

Have a nice day,

Eddie

Pets are a fun part of Entropia Universe but we don’t want it to be mandatory for every player to have one, therefore pet-based buffs and other benefits need to be properly balanced.

Pets and taming are not at the top of our current priority list, but we do plan to implement adjustments and new features in the medium-term.

thats great news - one thing i'd like to see is the ability to put them on the auction

thats great news - one thing i'd like to see is the ability to put them on the auction

I second that. Is there actually a good reason why they're not auctionable?

Back