Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images

Messi91 - Q1

Hi Devs,

I have a memory of playing in internet cafes back in 2003-2004 when I first got in contact with your game.I did not register back then because everyone around were talking about thousands of $ I could not afford.
    I did later in 2013 after i felt limited by playing a different MMO.I did not liked the idea of starting all over with a new expansion or new patch and everyone was equal basically destroying all the previous work with it.
    I started exploring other options and I needed something that I could grind and skill up without limits and without developer to press a button and restart my work.

Question(s)
    How many of you guys actually play the game and what is the level of gameplay you experience.If you play it lets say do you focus on playing it at very low level lets say level 1-level 50 or do you have bigger plans for your own game say what I should do when I reach level 150 or maybe level 250, have you considered very high end gameplay for competitive people?
    Also do you believe if you would become regulars in your own game would you be successful? If so how many years it would take you?

Thanks

We share your desire for limitless avatar progression, and it is something that has been build into Entropia Universe from the beginning.

Quite a few of us at MAHQ are very active in Entropia, and some of the staff even started out as regular participants who later came to work at MindArk.

We have indeed considered ideas for introducing more content for very high-level avatars. In fact, a few items with very high skill requirements have already been implemented.

Loot 2.0 also gives us more flexibility with item and creature parameters, so look forward to some exciting new items and content in the future.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I hope that includes a Cat 11, 12, 13, 14, 15... seems pretty crowded at the top

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Quite a few of us at MAHQ are very active in Entropia, and some of the staff even started out as regular participants who later came to work at MindArk.
    While it really is awesome to hear that old participants were able to get work at Mindark.

It kinda freaks me out by your statement. Are you guys really allowed to play in-game with main avatars i.e non official avatars? Are you guys allowed to withdraw from game as well?

I was under the impression (for years) that any official avatar gets their main account frozen (hibernation) during the time that they are employed by MindArk. Has this been changed?

Doesn't this give you guys an unfair advantage over regular players? Since you most likely possess inside knowledge.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero; 02-12-2019 at 19:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    While it really is awesome to hear that old participants were able to get work at Mindark.

It kinda freaks me out by your statement. Are you guys really allowed to play in-game with main avatars i.e non official avatars? Are you guys allowed to withdraw from game as well?
    Isn't that a bit unfair advantage?
    When coming to work for MindArk, any existing avatar controlled by the employee is locked and cannot participate any longer.

All avatars used by MindArk employees are owned by MindArk and cannot deposit or withdraw.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    When coming to work for MindArk, any existing avatar controlled by the employee is locked and cannot participate any longer.

All avatars used by MindArk employees are owned by MindArk and cannot deposit or withdraw.
    Ah okay, so it was like I thought, misunderstanding on my part. Thanks for clearing that up.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Ah okay, so it was like I thought, misunderstanding on my part. Thanks for clearing that up.
    no i got that too, sub-zero. it occurs to me that this is not a good solution. there's nothing to stop them from creating avatars or having their long lost cousin in another country from starting one on their behalf. or is there? MA employees should be REQUIRED to play, IMO because, no one is beta testing but us. temptation is not conquerable but, it can be mitigated and any mitigation must be active. no aside from that, the annoying bugs must also be experienced in order to see how bad they affect players.

occasionally on ark i have seen the devs come out and mingle with the players. not once have i seen that on caly. come play with us.
    bitcoin: 145ym6PqA7VHha97qrKM1iwg8AzJvLXrLr

war riders referal code " /ref/5sXym0z5C " just append to the web link before you sign up (ETH game)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    We share your desire for limitless avatar progression, and it is something that has been build into Entropia Universe from the beginning.
    It was exactly what kept me pushing despite losing huge.My only goal was to reach level 100 and own an imk2.
    Everything worked as intented and I hope other participants will have the same opportunity in the current 2.0

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    good to hear, nothing even close to the lvl 200 though so far
    We have indeed considered ideas for introducing more content for very high-level avatars. In fact, a few items with very high skill requirements have already been implemented.
    Loot 2.0 also gives us more flexibility with item and creature parameters, so look forward to some exciting new items and content in the future.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Pretto Loco Believingson
    Society
    Spectra
    Images

Does that end when an employee no longer works for Mindark?
    I suppose some former employees have deep knowledge of the game mechanics.

Welcome to

Loco's Museum of Entropia Universe Biodiversity

(Genesis Star Tower C, 6G)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast