Auction

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
Hi dont know if anyone allready asked this so i do it.
When in auction mode i wish i could use copy and paste to for example search a item.
Is this anything that u plan to make possible?

This is a good suggestion and something we plan to include in a more general update to the auction interface.

This is a good suggestion and something we plan to include in a more general update to the auction interface.

Again, more details. Auction interface update has long been requested and is certainly one of the things that would benefit most amount of players over 9000 times more than the new camera & control system. Why isn't it at the top of your priority list?
If only you guys used auction everyday as a player for 1 year you'd know how we feel.

Just check here for the most recent example, a good idea brainstorming with poll showing possible improvements.
Which Auction & Market History improvements would you like?
Not to mention way more good suggestions over the year since auction was implemented.

Last edited:

Tank u Dennis i looking forward to it :wise:

When in auction mode i wish i could use copy and paste to for example search a item.

can do it from "copy link item" but once pasted on auction search we have to delete the [ ]
just remove them and we are good to go

AAuction interface update has long been requested and is certainly the thing that would benefit most amount of players over 9000 times more than the new camera & control system.

Not true. Please speak for yourself. In this particular case but also on other topics...
As a player who has quite often all the slots filled and also buying a lot from AH, I cannot wait for the new camera system to be implemented. Because I hunt and hunting is pretty rubbish because of multiple bugs that, according to DA, they are going to be fixed for good.
Regards.

Not true. Please speak for yourself. In this particular case but also on other topics...
As a player who has quite often all the slots filled and also buying a lot from AH, I cannot wait for the new camera system to be implemented. Because I hunt and hunting is pretty rubbish because of multiple bugs that, according to DA, they are going to be fixed for good.
Regards.

:ahh: Okay gotta admit over 9000 times was stretching it a bit. Thanks for your input.

can do it from "copy link item" but once pasted on auction search we have to delete the [ ]
just remove them and we are good to go

Thx for the tip m8 but it dont work for me i cant paste it in the search field.

Back