Player Versus Player ?

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
Do you plan to do something to improve PvP experience in the future ?
To make it a bigger part of the game ?
To make it more attractive ?

For now, it seems that you are doing the exact opposite, for example by removing most of the Pyrite from Toxic Zones...

Don't you think PvP could be a good reason for people to skill-up, and invest in good gear ?

Isn't it the spirit of the game anymore to compete versus others players ?

:sniper: :handgun: :rocket:

The new Camera and Control system will help address many of the current issues affecting PVP.

There are also some other changes in the same release that will address several of the more common PVP abuse cases.

The new Camera and Control system will help address many of the current issues affecting PVP.

There are also some other changes in the same release that will address several of the more common PVP abuse cases.
Sounds really good. I do hope however that doesn't mean vehicles no longer allowed in PvP zones, you guys are so purposely vague even on things that don't really affect the game's overall economy. Leaving us to wonder - and going crazy. :eyecrazy:

It's nice to know that it will solve some issues.

So thanks for the answer.

Even if it was more a question of whether you planned to make PvP more attractive (appealing), by replacing pyrite in toxic (lootable) areas, for example, by deactivating the radar, allowing vehicles again, and why not creates new PvP missions... etc..

And by the way, about the vehicles, if I'm not mistaken, they were banned in PvP for 2 reasons;

1. People used it to send resources to storage when they were mining in toxic areas.
2. They hid inside carcasses of the destroyed vehicles in order to avoid being killed.

The solutions to these 2 problems seems quite simple to me:

1. Vehicles storages are locked (deactivated) when inside toxic zone.
2. Make it impossible to repair vehicles inside PvP areas.
When a vehicle is destroyed in PvP zones (not only toxic zones, cause it's a big problem at rig also, and I guess for LG), it goes automatically and immediately to storage.

Would be nice to see vehicles back in PvP, and all the mounted weapons that are pretty useless for now.

Sounds really good. I do hope however that doesn't mean vehicles no longer allowed in PvP zones, you guys are so purposely vague even on things that don't really affect the game's overall economy. Leaving us to wonder - and going crazy. :eyecrazy:

I do hope vehicles will be gone from pvp.. Or at least amended to have some uses as stated above. Don't make them so easy to abuse in the case of the rig :)

You all know that vehicles in PvP can be shot down and vehicle weapons can be used only for PVP (planetside), so its fairly useless to have armed planetary vehicles when those are not allowed in PvP.

This question and answer made me really hopeful for this new system to be implemented well. I can't wait to see it.. PVP will be much better without those wanks using aim support.

Back