Only 30 minutes left to ask MindArk your questions!!!

hmm... they removed the post button ?

so are they discussing it now, or is it still coffee time over there? :laugh:

Damn, I don't visit the forum for a few days and I miss the bloody slot! lol.

Ah well never mind, I think most of the questions I would like answered have been put forward. :)

Loving the new level of communication coming through from management. This, coupled with the scrapping of the ridiculous side projects have given me new hope for the future of EU - very tempted to become an active player again. :handgun:

I must admit I am disappointed, I was expecting a lot more questions from players, a lot more interesting questions could have been answered... oh well, we'll wait for the next AMA in a few years.

In my humble opinion, I don't know why they are not live streaming this.

Could ignore the chat, and answer questions 1 by one, then maybe at the end hold a quick chat q and a, with the time left.

Ah well.

Could ignore the chat, and answer questions 1 by one, then maybe at the end hold a quick chat q and a, with the time left.

Ah well.

I'm guessing maybe that they don't want to have any sudden bloopers? U need to be quick-witted and talented in conversations in order not to make any mistakes/unwanted reveals during live Q&A sessions, so they would rather have time to prepare the answers beforehand.

Probably also why they had the "post button" removed early as well.

It is 100% subjective what people deem interesting. We'll be wiser by tonight how this transpires.

My personal hope is that the calls for more frequent, ideally regular installments will swell immensely. I understand that people with a spectrum of corrosive to aggressive attitudes are hurtful to even the most tolerant character and may have contributed to withdrawal in the past. The business mantra "the customer is always right" has its limits when a crowd plays hard to please. But few have the capacity to imagine how this works both ways. With the reasonable rules set forth for this AMA I hope a framework can be established that doesn't need to spare criticism, but keeps it constructive instead.

Now looking forward to this afternoon.

Live streaming an AMA? Interesting idea, but would be a mess.

The more perplexing thing is why they didn't just do this on r/entropiauniverse so we could have a normal AMA format.

Live streaming an AMA? Interesting idea, but would be a mess.

The more perplexing thing is why they didn't just do this on r/entropiauniverse so we could have a normal AMA format.

Atleast what they could do is a live chat with MA like in old days. Would feel more "live" than "post your questions, we will review them and answer". MA is just like a dirty politician who is afraid of live QA.

We have yet to see how the AmA will turn out :laugh:

They have set up a time constraint to be only 4 hours. I hope it is not because they plan to focus on answering baby questions like "Please add new mission, please add new excavator" so they can avoid hard-to-swallow questions about abandoned promises, new sources of financing after deeptoken fail, future development, explosive projectiles gambling, product alignment with new swedish anti-gambling law that is in power since 01.01.2019 etc.

Theoretically, they could avoid those questions and after 4 hours forget about them and never provide any answers. I hope it will not happen!.

Theoretically, they could avoid those questions and after 4 hours forget about them and never provide any answers. I hope it will not happen!.

I am with you, but after 13 years of experience with MindArk's (lack of) communication i want to see it first :laugh:

We have yet to see how the AmA will turn out :laugh:

Fair comment, but they are actually following through on the AMA and they've started to post about the UI changes etc, so it's already an damn sight more communication than we've had historically! :wtg:

Back