Question: Little Star Q2

B-K

Dominant
Little black-kobolt Star
What is the problem with missing loot on some of the other planets, is it the pp fault or is it a more global issue?

It is not clear what you mean by “missing loot” so it is difficult to give a detailed reply.

It is not clear what you mean by “missing loot” so it is difficult to give a detailed reply.
It could be he means items never dropping even though they should.
Or it could be he wonders who is at fault for missing loot in general, like TT value missing in loot or that he looted an item but it vanished instantly afterwards (could have been drunk when that happened or maybe a bug).

As far as I know based on previous communication shared in public forum thread by a PP on cyreneforum.
Creature loot list is chosen and suggested by PP, then it gets eventually approved/or modified by MA's balancing team who then sets the drop rate for each specific item. Do correct me if I'm wrong though.

So if the question is about items that should drop but never drop and who's fault it is, it would be MA's balancing team. :)

Last edited:

FFS you knew very well what he ment, stop trying act dumb all the time. After loot 2.0 loot was screwed up on RT and other planets. It took over year for RT to get loot fixed and still devs working on it.

specificly i mean some of the mob specific loot on Toulan.
for example tabtab hides, caboria shells i think for the chain mission everybody is stuck at because it doesn't drop.
Is it up to you to make a fix for that or is it up to the pp?

They are either 2 people working at mindark, or they have no balls. 3 days for this answer... Only bank manager in mindark since years, no gamers. I hope the people they hire are for the communication and fixing bugs. Thank you.

Edit :not three days, it is a week. Ahah ama 2.0

Last edited:
Its not only other planets, Caly got the same problem since over 6 years now.

Where is generic components to craft weapons book II blueprints.

Not a single drop last 6 years.

Its simply not there.

My question towards this issue got an very unsatisfying anser:

LOL

Very anoying that they refuse to see the obvious things.

Back