Frank tanor Tanor

Society
INSANIA VINCET OMNIA
Ben Tony Dover
I currently own 5 of the 6 shops on Medusa's Bazaar, 3rd Floor. The 6th and final shop (3:2s) belongs to an avatar named Frank tanor Tanor. I have desperately tried to contact this player for months without success with the anticipation of trying to buy his shop. I am willing to offer a 1000 PED reward to the first person capable of contacting this avatar for me. The only information I've been able to obtain thus far is that he is one of the original founders of the society called WildD3amons and currently has accounts on both planet calypso forum as well as Entropia Life.com. Any additional information provided will be greatly appreciated. My avatars name is Ben Tony Dover and you can find me at Medusa Bazaar. You can also contact any member of my society, INSANIA VINCET OMNIA with any further leads. Thank you and good luck!

I should have him on FL - will take a look later and send him a pm (if he is the right guy)

cheers

I know him. I will tell him you are looking for him. :)

Tanor isnt so active now days. I se if i can contact him if not Cen get to him first ;)
Btw he wasent realy a founder but been with WD a good wile.

I think he found you.
He's browsing this thread as we speak ;)

Back